sweet!!! Clerks part 2

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i'm just curious to hear the new cock count.... 37 + 10 years = a lot of dick :p

DSC02263.JPG

Kevin Smith is definitly one cool guy. This is from last week when we were walking to the store and saw a big line outside of a comic book store he owns here in Westwood. The ladies in the picture sweet talked the door man into letting us into the already capped line. I was then the last person and got to hold the sign you see there. We chatted with him briefly, he seemed really cool, down to earth, and funny. The line took awhile because he was willing to talk to everyone and take pics and stuff. Best of all was that I got him to sign the sign for me. Truth be told, I haven't even seem one of his movies, but were planning on checking some out this week.

Edit: If you can't tell, the sign reads "I'm the last person in line you unlucky mother fucker!!!"
And then Kevin signed "Mike-You're my favorite person at the signing"

Last edited:
NissanNiNjA2nd said:
saw it on a local board.... one question... black and white round 2?

Not all of it is black & white there is some color to it just certain parts are b&w.
We worked on it here at the studio where I work I actually assist on all the TV spots you see all the time on TV. All I have to say is FREAKING HILARIOUS.
I hope Kevin Smith and his crew come in for the Director Commentary we always do that for him for his movies, last time he was in was for Jersey Girl, he came in with Affleck and Joey Lauren Adams. Go check it out B you will like it.

i havent seen the first one either...sniff...but i do know if it has jay and silent bob...then its gotta be good...so im gonna have to go get ahold of the first one soon...so i can be up to date when i watch the second one

part 1 in a nutshell.

guy has a day off, supposed to play hockey.
gets called into work by boss.
works, plays hockey, talks with neighbor from video store.

yeah, thats about it.

the movie in itself is lame as shit. but its the dialog and what they are talking about that makes it funny as hell

Back