SWEET Grind - 33 kinks on a staircase rail!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Hmm. I was in the same boat really. I couldn't ever do a heel flip for a damn but I could kick flip pretty well. But when it came time for 180 flips or like 360 flips, varials and such I could hit them pretty easily ride in and ride out. I couldn't do a 180 without leaving the board worth a damn though. Big spins were my favority though.

reikoshea said:
when ever i could acctually get my board high enough, the dark slide was always easier once i actually HIT the rail. If i couldnt get that high.....bad things insued....thats why i dont skateboard anymore...bearings, wheels and decks sucked my money dry...then i got a car.....thats where my money goes now.

no way you were doing darkslides...

What's that trick where you get on a board, get it going for about 6 inches then kick it out from under your ass and smack your head into a car ?

I can do that one like... awesome.

bet me...dark slides are crazy easy....i love the feel of grip tape gripping the rail.

i misread you previous post, i thought you were saying you could hardly do kickflips and heelflips. wouldnt a board slide, hell, a lip slide easier to do than darkslides?

Seany-izzle said:
i misread you previous post, i thought you were saying you could hardly do kickflips and heelflips. wouldnt a board slide, hell, a lip slide easier to do than darkslides?

Of course they're easier.

Easiest thing to do is a nose slide, or tail slide or board slide. Then a truck slide, then a full 50/50 then a darkslide.

Some people pick up things easier than others and some tricks haunt people like I said.

I was "good" at skateboarding, and one of the best around for awhile when I was really into it - everyone else was just a poser wigger who couldn't do shit around here - but then I went to blading and I could nail a misty flip.

they are, i can do them, just when it catches (on a stair rail....concrete rails and stuff are a different story) its a lot easier to balance because of the way your forced to stand on the board and because of the grip tape...sadly i broke 2 (maybe 3) boards doing them....

i will say that i can get the board up ON the rail but getting off...never really mastered that. i really couldnt find anyone to teach me. so i learned most stuff on my own...most of my friends sucked hard core. they could play the guitar better than i could, so i guess it makes up for it. they can still do that and not have people laugh at them.

Back