Sweet GT4 video

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

seanjuan

just found a link to a really nice promo video for GT4

even more pumped about its release now

GT4 promo

I love that they have animated crowds now, that always bothered me in GT3 how the graphics were so sweet and then the crowds were cardboard cutouts

I know they did that so as not to bog down the machine but it still hurts the appearance of the game IMO

I want to build one of the little racing seat setups witht he monitor, pedals and a steering wheel.... I'll bet I could build one sans electronics for $200 or less...

Hmmmm. ;)

Originally posted by Frankie P.@Oct 6 2003, 12:37 PM
It doesn't work for me. :(

should work
just click on the link and it will open a blank page and should then open windows media player or something and start downloading it
just wait, it takes a while even on a good conection

Oh Great....now there is another thing that is going to make my life miserable for another 2 years....the wife will never get me away from the PS2.

So when is the release date? and how much?

:shocked: the reflective properties
:shocked: the cars
:shocked: the backgrounds
:shocked: the driving

:wacko: over a new driving game to beat

:kick: polyphony digital for making it a ps2 exclusive

me-----> :puke2: <------ps2

Playstation 2 owns Xbox (All graphics. :puke: Graphics, don't make the game.) PS2 owns Gamecube (It just sucks) I like Sega, but PS2 is better, because Dreamcast flopped, I had a Dreamcast too. Oh well, go PS2

holy shit those rally graphics are unreal (actualy really real lol) I love how now they have a real pit crew, vs the car goes up, car goes down, now drive away. And damn, there warehouse of all the cars they use for there designs. Ahhh I almost needed new pants. Also, there crashes look alot more real. And where the skyline and evo are wiping around the old town. Damn When is the realease date?

Scenes like where they're unveiling the car are probably pre-rendered videos, I don't think the PS2 can pull that off. :) That's HL2/Doom3 quality graphics though... If it were released on the PC it could be rendered live. :)

damn, that is sick! i might have to buy a PS2 when that comes out. no one knows the release date?

Oh......my...........God........

Was that a video game or was I watching real action????

:worthy: :worthy: GT4

Subarus, and Corvettes, and Skylines, and old school Camaros.... :worthy:

That was the coolest video game "preview" I have ever seen!!!!!

this is why I had to go out and get a PS2 again. Got GT3 to hold me over till the 4th GT comes out, but I saw that you can do pre-pay for it at gamestop. check them out, they would know when they are getting it. Some time in Feb. 2 or something I saw on a board there. then again I'm from MN, the rest of the world might not be up to date like good ol MN.

Originally posted by brntorangehatch@Oct 6 2003, 08:21 PM
i think i remeber hearing that it comes out january 6th... but i could be wrong

thats correct i was at the videogame store today and they are saying the 6th. as well as the videogame sites. waaaaaaay to long for me

Back