Team America

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Battle Pope

Hadn't seen a topic about it yet... anyone see it? reactions?

Pretty damn funny IMO. The puppet sex was hilarious!

theres a three page thread on ht about this.... seems to be a loved it or hated it feel to the movie... i think i am going to love it

The movie was awesome. The end got kind of slow, but it was overall an extremely funny movie.

"Dirka Dirka Jihad, Arab Dirka Mohammad Ali Dirka Dirka"

We couldn't see it on the weekend so we just now got back from seeing it. :D :D

The bonus song at the end of the credits is stuck in my head: "You're worthless Alec Baldwin"

That movie was so goddamn funny, I don't know how to express it.

"TEAM AMERICA.....FUCK YEAH!!!!"

I love the theme song.

"America. Fuck yeah! Going to save the mother fucking day yeah!"

I just wanted to pump my fist in the air everytime I heard it.

:cough: :cough: :cough:

Oh god, I just choked on my cheeseburger!

:bo:

"...freedom costs a buck-o-five..."

The soundtrack fuckin made the movie. Gonna have to buy it on the 2nd when it comes out.

The soundtrack makes all of Trey Parker and Matt Stones movies. :)
Orgazmo's "Now you're a man" was awesome, Team America's soundtrack was hilarious, and the South Park movie soundtrack was nominated for an Oscar for best score, ferchrissake

great fuckin movie :thumbsup:

"...or ill rip your balls off, shove 'em up your ass. SO next time you shit, you'll SHIT ALL OVER YOUR BALLS!!!!"

Alec Baldwin, Helen Hunt and Matt Damon = :owned:

I just saw that movie two days ago, i was a a lttle high, but enough to make it funnier than it is. i will say this, its the funniest movie i have EVAR seen. no joke. "whats the sign for if they are onto you?" *shakes arms above head with wide eyes and open mouth*

Originally posted by h22bubbleback@Oct 24 2004, 07:05 PM
Matt Damon = :owned:
[post=406888]Quoted post[/post]​

Matt Damom helps fund South Park, so he is in on the joke. So he is not really owned.

Eh, movie was kind of lame though ill concede that the soundtrack made it worth the 3.75 i spent for a matinee showing

Back