teraforming Mars?

good idea?

• hot- lets move to ma

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Plus I was also thinking.....the Moon also looks like it has millions of craters from small space trash...like small rocks or metiors (sp) and it dawned on me....it has more evidence of crater damage thanthe Earth...due to the fact that it has no atmosphere to burn up all the small shit....unlike Earth...which won't allow baseball size stuff to get thru with out dicentagrateing.....

Damn you people...ya made me think again... :ph34r:

one more hour till beer time.... :beer:

2004fhtrj.jpg

story here....

So much for shooting a person behind a building....

Asteroid 2004 FH passes about 43,000 km (26,500 miles) above the Earth's surface on March 18, 2004. Earth's gravity bends the trajectory of the asteroid by about 15 degrees. The asteroid crosses from one side of the Moon's orbit to the other in 31 hours.

I need a beer damn it...... :(

Or I will go in to scientifical convulsions and actually start useing my head.... :ph34r:

Originally posted by E_SolSi+Apr 13 2004, 06:26 PM-->
Seany-izzle
@Apr 13 2004, 11:16 AM
doubtful we could even do it. if they can do it to mars, why not do something here to fix the ozone..... all this shit that they want to do, but should be more dedicated to sht thats going on here.

thats all well and good (in a tree huggin kinda way ;) )

but it doesnt change the FACT that we are running out of space here
this planet is being RAPIDLY over populated (there is a downside to all these people living longer)

so unless people start dying at a reasonable age again, and the reproduction rate is drasticly slowed, we WILL run out of space and resources

so what is left to do????

The Earth isn't overpopulated, Humans just tend to clump together, and then like to complain that there is no room. In some places there are hundreds of miles between cities.

To bad everyone is so caught up in protecting borders and making imaginary lines all over the place. Just think if you could go anywhere you wanted a live there without passports, import export laws and so forth, just people living where they could work, eat, and enjoy life.

:werd:

Over here in eastern Washington, there are like... maybe six cities. AND IT'S TWICE THE FUCKING SIZE OF THE WEST SIDE!!!! And there is about a 50 mile radius around each one where there is literally nothing. If you took the clusterfuck that is the SeaTac/valley and spread it out between Ellensberg and Spokane, nobody would be bitching about space constraints, that's for sure.

Back