The DAY has come fellas

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Hey UDT, when you get your license and are going to go to California Speedway for the races let me know I am usually down to head out there even if I don't run my car.
Next week I am planning on getting a Hondata and getting it tuned so I will be curious to see what she runs. My name is Jonathan by the way.

i hope so. ....but yeah any ways "SHOW YOUR TITS.. SHOW YOUR TITS" J/K i had to. B's been making me get these gay vibes so i had to do something to pump my self up and feel manly

Originally posted by h22bubbleback@Feb 17 2004, 08:19 PM
What would u call the Flinstones if they were black?

NIGGERS!...haha sorry just heard it... :ph34r:

AAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! thats the most racist joke in the world but its fuckin hilarious....LMFAO i cant stop laughing

ok well it seems i was able to get an appointment set for tomorrow :huh: im fuckin back in that like nervous mode :eek: just hope i pass....shit man! wish me luck peoples.

oh yeah 9:30 in the morn DAMN ....shiznaps hopei can fuckin sleep yo last time i barely slept at all

its now 8am i have slept on and off like 4 or 5 hours and the test is at 9:30am once again wish me luck foos!

UPDATE I fuckin aced it peoples! GSR here i come! now all i need now is the stupid license it self to go start the account for my pops to put money in. :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: THE DAY HAASSSSSS COME! <-herculeise music
^spelling?

The license just came in the mail and i got a 500$ check to open the account with, then the rest will be put in the account and the GS-R HUNT will start. :worthy:

Originally posted by UDT@Mar 1 2004, 05:12 PM
The license just came in the mail and i got a 500$ check to open the account with, then the rest will be put in the account and the GS-R HUNT will start. :worthy:

congrats. I have a 95 GSR you can have for 7k :D

Back