The Fast and the Furious rant

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lol dude i mean like it's caused some kids to go around doing stupid shit. The movie obviously hasn't affected my insurance. It's the principle that I have first-hand, seen people go out and do stupid shit as a direct result of that movie. thats all. Which then brings me to the real reason insurance goes up - - people my age doing dumb shit. There's no correlation between FnF and insurance, no shit, but the movie just made a few extra people do that dumb shit.

what you think i think about this movie non stop and anguish? gimme a break. i hadnt thought about it in years i just happened to think about it the other day.

I'm on all your side, damn.

Originally posted by tdg@May 17 2005, 12:19 AM
what you think i think about this movie non stop and anguish?
[post=500389]Quoted post[/post]​

Then why'd it piss you off enough to rant about it? :)

Kids were doing stupid shit long before the movie.

Street racing has been going on ever since the second automobile was built.

I'm emotional.

Yeah true that...but it's okay to dog on a movie that didn't help the situation lol

hey not to piss anyone off but its not male drivers under 25 anymore. atleast here in oregon. The ladies f'ed them selfs over here. Im 18 and my g/f pays just as much as i do, thing is i have full coverage and she only has liability. Probally doesnt help she just got her license 6 months ago. Most people like to say its us men. I know some girls out there that are crazier then most guys i know. I dont think the movie made insurance go up. It gave all these kids the idea that racing around was a kewl thing and the thing to do when you get a car. They dont understand that a car is a big thing espically when mommie or daddy isnt paying for it :lol:

:werd: my insurance agent put it to me the best way ive heard as to why guys pay more.

he said
girls get in way more accidents than guys do, only they rear end someone going 5mph cause they were doin their hair/makeup whatever.

guys get in way less accidents, but guys accidents happen when they lose controll trying to top out their car and kill three people.

ultimately guys accidents although fewer casue much more damage. bottom line, girls are careless and boys are reckless.

thats the best definition ive heard for the price difference, and still cant believe it came from my insuracne agent.

IMO- the whole guy vs girl thing....

guys tend to be better drivers by nature.

guys will react to the situation and try to correct it.
girls will scream and close their eyes and lock up the brakes.

i know countless women who at over 25 yrs old can't parellel park. i mean, come on. are you fucking retarded?

this may sound stupid, but i'd rather drive double the posted speed limit with bill or E or another one of my boys you guys don't know who i trust behind the wheel when they've been drinking then the speed limit with half of the girls i know. its really that bad. Even buzzed up, they can drive better than half these girls. there's a few i won't even get in a car with unless I'M driving. I'm not saying we get all cocked and race around or anything--- im just using it as an example.

No joke...i have met ONE girl that i would willingly let drive me somewhere. Granted she is a hella good driver with a LS-1 Camaro SS...but thats another story. My insurance actually went DOWN 70 bucks a month when i bought my prelude. I paid 160 for my 93 Protege, but i only pay 90 for my 92 Prelude...is that wierd to anyone else?

umm no tickets (recorded, all defered) stayed 19 and i stayed male. I know why her insurance is low...her dad is her insurance adjuster.

muah haha, i rule right now on insuracne. i just got my good student discount back, and when i turned 19 i got accident free +3 which is a big reduction.

i didnt know about the accident things.. but they have three levels accident free +3 yrs, +6yrs, and +9yrs and each carry a nice dedution. at least safeco does.

since the other person in my wreck claimed 100% responsibility my accident didnt go on my record, and 0 speeding tickets, and good student... its great.

Back