The Fast and the Furious

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

eh... I'm bored and it's still better than the honeymoon jokes. Well imo anyway. Besides I would love a job on a movie set watching for mistakes like these during the production process.

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal@Jun 3 2004, 12:12 PM
I would love a job on a movie set watching for mistakes like these during the production process.

Me too. That would be one of the best jobs ever. Free movies and you get to criticize people! :thumbsup: :lol:

Originally posted by complicity+Jun 3 2004, 12:15 PM-->
94RedSiGal
@Jun 3 2004, 12:12 PM
I would love a job on a movie set watching for mistakes like these during the production process.

Me too. That would be one of the best jobs ever. Free movies and you get to criticize people! :thumbsup: :lol:

Most movies are shot with scenes in reverse chronological order. So the wardrobe, haircuts, body damages need to be kept consistent within the timeframes.

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal@Jun 3 2004, 12:20 PM
Most movies are shot with scenes in reverse chronological order. So the wardrobe, haircuts, body damages need to be kept consistent within the timeframes.

Right, I know. But I was also talking about after the final product is finished. :)

Okay! You can be a film critic and I can work on the movie sets... you can have the free movies and I can meet the stars. :p

Being an Antiques professional, you can easily get an on-set job as a researcher for a movie company.

There is a CT based movie company, Soundview Productions. They have made a few movies, most popular is www.treesthemovie.com. I have worked with them to create accurate and historically significant electronics props, from the 50's and 60's.

Don't look for pay.

-> Steve

When Brian is in the street race, with Dom, Ja Rule, and that Asian kid. He blows off his floor panel. How does stressing an engine blow off the floor panel? And furthermore, after stage one blows his engine, the engine should seize and the car should stop dead.

They left out one thing from the movie that I noticed about this quote. If he blew out the floor panel, how can Vin get in the car from the passenger side and sit with his feet not dragging on the ground.

um... the whole movie and movie series was a mistake...so I guess there's 72 mistakes. :)

Originally posted by revolution8k@Jun 3 2004, 05:00 PM
um... the whole movie and movie series was a mistake...so I guess there's 72 mistakes. :)

Actually no... both those movies were very decent money makers:

Box Office History for Fast and the Furious Movies

Basically the two movies cost $114,000,000 to make... the total US Gross was $271,632,368, with a Worldwide Gross of $422,800,000. That's about $300 million dollars in profits... So no... making those movies was not a mistake. :p

It wasn't a mistake, I know you guys still liked it, even though it had all those mistakes, you can't tell me that it didn't get you pumped up for a race.

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal@Jun 3 2004, 08:12 AM
eh... I'm bored and it's still better than the honeymoon jokes. Well imo anyway. Besides I would love a job on a movie set watching for mistakes like these during the production process.

That person is called a QCer (Quality Control). I was offered that job where I work but I did not want to sit in a room staring at a screen for 8-12 hours a day.

Back