The greatest debate.

Which is better

• Cake

Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Pie

Votes: 16 57.1%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Cheesecake it's in a category all it's own. It's simply the most badass dessert. It goes in the "this shit's too good to be in a category" category.

*category is one of those words that if you spell it too many times in a row it starts sounding stupid* :lol:

Anyone ever been to the cheesecake factory? That cheesecake is worth paying $8 a slice lol

I can't believe i had to choose.... that was worse than court this morning, which i will post updates on it in a bit.. but I choose pie i guess since i love pecan pie, cherry pie, apple pie, pumpkin pie, blackberry, blueberry, damn i love every kind of pie...shit CAKKKKKE i won't forget you............I love you like a fat kid loves cake..lalalala lol

MMMM Pie.

I had coconut pie, apple pie and a few more at out T-giving lunch today.

Pie has my vote

Anyone ever been to the cheesecake factory? That cheesecake is worth paying $8 a slice lol
Holy hell it's good.

Actually didn't have any cake or pie yesterday. I left room then my uncle broke out the lasagna. He makes it so good, I qualify it as dessert.

Back