The Last Samurai

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

DazedCivic99

The Last Samurai :thumbsup:
Very well done movie. I enjoyed it fully. Just got out of the movie and now i what to be a Samurai, or atleast have one of the swords. I recommend that you all go see it sometime soon. :worthy: :bow:

It looked like it was going to be a hell of a movie. I just wish for everyone's sake that Tom Cruise would get off the TV! Alll I've heard from him is how much he trained his body and how he's so involved with martial arts now. Shit, I've seen 9 year olds with more training than him :lol:

i thought the movie was awesome. it reminded me a little of Rurouni Kenshin when i watched it..... i just kept thinking of that show.

WOW that was one of the best movies ive seen in a long time, i was thoughouly imppressed... :D

I've heard it was put in comparison with BraveHeart... THAT was a hell of a badass epic movie... Is Last Samurai up to that comparison for you guys?

psh.....

it's still no This Is Spinal Tap

looks awesome thogh, im gonna go see it sometime this week i hope

this is one of the reasons why TDY sucks...

---- not with the wife...
---- not driving the car...
---- and not seing the movies like that...

Originally posted by dvus1@Dec 6 2003, 06:51 AM
this is one of the reasons why TDY sucks...

---- not with the wife...
---- not driving the car...
---- and not seing the movies like that...

TDY? You'll have to explain this one for me... I'm lost.

today maybe?

as for putting it up against braveheart... i don't think so. but i might go see it tonight if i can still drive int he foot of snow thats started falling last night

temporary duty

it's a cuddly military term for having your ass shipped 3k miles around the world for 3-6 mo

Originally posted by Silverchild79@Dec 6 2003, 08:55 AM
temporary duty

it's a cuddly military term for having your ass shipped 3k miles around the world for 3-6 mo

Thanks for the clarification... "today" was the first thing that jumped in my mind, but being away from your wife for one day to a married guy is usually heaven sent. ;)

great movie, must see, but what sucked was the theatre didn't pre screen the movie, so the sound and picture was all f*cked up, but i got a re-admit ticket so I can go see it again, the thing was it didn't start to do this until the end of the movie when the major battle was going on. F'n blank screens suck!!!!!! :angry:

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Dec 6 2003, 06:34 AM
today maybe?

as for putting it up against braveheart... i don't think so. but i might go see it tonight if i can still drive int he foot of snow thats started falling last night

time for more mad tite jdm drifts :ph34r: :D

cool, the movie looks pretty good and I hope to see it tomorrow.

I give Bad Santa the thumbs up, it was good also

I've wanted to see it it seems forever now,

Vanilla Sky, Minority Report, face it like him or not he's on a role.

It's gonna rule, It's a no brainer if it was done right. The real question is are there some Ninja Titties in the film?

:ph34r:

(.)(.)

I'm sorry, but I expected a little more out of you Silverchild. If you are indeed hoping to see some Ninja jugs, you should at least dream in technicolor...................................
:ph34r:
( * )( * )

awww no wonder this is screwed up, I can't make them any bigger :-(

saw it tonight .... very good .... only complaint was the typical tom cruise = uber hero shit that you get with all his movies.... but i still liked it very much

and the chick was HOT!!!!

btw... no ninja titties

Back