the mayan's were right? 2012=end

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I just want know you was sitting around thinking, "I wonder what's in between these atoms?" They are talking about stuff I cant even begin to understand.

Last edited:
I hope your right but I'm a bit alarmed this guy is moving forward with this when there are still risk theories. If his critics are filing lawsuits to stop him I would think we should at least pause to hear the argument. The cost benefit analysis doesn't pass the sight test IMO.

I guess my real question is what does Hawking think of this? If he thinks it's safe them I guess I'm okay with it too

The-Simpsons-Mr-Burns-Excel.jpg

I hope your right but I'm a bit alarmed this guy is moving forward with this when there are still risk theories. If his critics are filing lawsuits to stop him I would think we should at least pause to hear the argument. The cost benefit analysis doesn't pass the sight test IMO.

If The Large Hadron Collider Produced A Microscopic Black Hole, It Probably Wouldn't Matter

One LHC scientists put it best: "If this could make that happen, I would be far the hell away from it."

As for Hawking, he's all for it.

What we have here is the most retarded article this week in the most retarded thread on hondaswap.

"A beam of light will shoot out of the (earth) and then we'll have a quasar in the planet!" RETARDED

"Focused efforts into the center of the earth" RETARDED

"Im ok with it as long as Stephen Hawking is ok with it" RETARDED ("Hey ! you're Stephen Hawking! You invented gravity!" "SURE. WHY NOT.")

"going ahead when there are still risk theories" RETARDED.

"The mayans have anything to do with this, the time table or the results of an experiment that only crackpots have attempted to ..... GUESS .... that it will create an object inside the planet that is millions times the size of the planet it's inside of and that 'one day' light will poke out of the ground, pontificating that it's the biblical prediction of the end times" SUPER UBER MEGA BRONTOTHORIUM-METAMAXISCHULTZE ULTRA MENTALLY INJURED DINGO RETARDATION

Get a grip, sheeple. English newpapers are full of fancy and sensationalism.

Last edited:
What we have here is the most retarded article this week in the most retarded thread on hondaswap.

"A beam of light will shoot out of the (earth) and then we'll have a quasar in the planet!" RETARDED

"Focused efforts into the center of the earth" RETARDED

"Im ok with it as long as Stephen Hawking is ok with it" RETARDED ("Hey ! you're Stephen Hawking! You invented gravity!" "SURE. WHY NOT.")

"going ahead when there are still risk theories" RETARDED.

"The mayans have anything to do with this, the time table or the results of an experiment that only crackpots have attempted to ..... GUESS .... that it will create an object inside the planet that is millions times the size of the planet it's inside of and that 'one day' light will poke out of the ground, pontificating that it's the biblical prediction of the end times" SUPER UBER MEGA BRONTOTHORIUM-METAMAXISCHULTZE ULTRA MENTALLY INJURED DINGO RETARDATION

Get a grip, sheeple. English newpapers are full of fancy and sensationalism.

At least we agree on the science side of things. The LHC will not doom us all. It will however give helicopters cancer.

more speedy atmoizer thingggeeeier, known to cause cancer in california

:D

It went online today. The world is still here...they, of course, didn't do any collisions yet, but im pretty excited about this.

The XKCD comic was a nice touch...today's is pretty nice too.

turn-on.png

Ya i have heard my friends talk about some guy shooting off a particle accelerator under europe or some crap and its gonna make a black hole inside Earth and kill us all....... hang on hang on, if you know your gonna fuck up the world by doing this you wouldnt do it and to hell of the world will let you.

The polar shift that is supposed to happen in 2012 is more likely, makes more sense and happens. Its a natural process in the solar system for us. What happens will happen. If we survived as people in caves with clubs i think we can do it now.

Back