The Meatrix

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

LOL hey anyone know of any good online Multiplayer shooting games? like Halo or something? and know where i can download them?

that was fucking stupid.

i was expecting a tounge-in-cheek parody..

and all i got was a slick pitch for "animal rights"

im going to go kick a few puppies now thanks to that crappy video....

maybe so....

but can someone explain to me why frozen corn on the cob tastes 100x better than fresh corn on the cob?

its more juicy, and more edible...imo

well My cat is pissed off at the makers of that video she was the closest animal i could find to kick

its hard not to flame you all right now.. but i need to hold back or ill get warned again. im just going to stop reading this ignorant thread.

You gotta admit this thread could turn into an animal rights activist war, hah

Yea i though the shit was funny as hell but it is all true, im goign to go eat some jerky now. Anyone want some? lol

i hate you

and i want my 5 minutes back

that was quite possibly the biggest pile of worthless propaganda shit i have ever been subjected to

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Nov 28 2003, 05:32 PM
i hate you

and i want my 5 minutes back

that was quite possibly the biggest pile of worthless propaganda shit i have ever been subjected to

:lol: :lol: :lol:

thats what i was originally trying to say....

but it came out differently

ahh easy Sol, Itl be ok, not like you had anything better to do with your 5 minutes then.. nevermind il stop there
lol

Originally posted by hatchboy@Nov 28 2003, 05:28 PM
You gotta admit this thread could turn into an animal rights activist war, hah

Yea i though the shit was funny as hell but it is all true, im goign to go eat some jerky now. Anyone want some? lol

ill represent the side of PETA (People Eating Tasty Animals)

:lmao:

i could go for a nice juicy 16 ounce steak right now...nice and rare with blood juices dripping all over, with meat that is so tender, it melts in your mouth before you get a chance to chew it.....side of baked potato...some corn....mmmmmmm

Hey small i was just listenin to that Outkast-I love the way you move
Or whatever on the radio and then i looked at your penguin and it was rockin out with the music.

mm yea
ok weird post sorry i thought it was funny at the time.

good jerky

il stop whoring now

hmm

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Nov 28 2003, 11:45 PM

ill represent the side of PETA (People Eating Tasty Animals)

:lmao:

:bo: :lmao: :lmao:
Bacon taste good, pork taste good, mmmmm......burgers

TonyD straight out of the south.
Steak so good it melts in yo mouth.

hmmm im in a weird mood. lol

What bout multiplayer games, who plays em?

its all good there really isnt anything better going on in this post .... whore it up for all i care

Originally posted by hatchboy@Nov 28 2003, 05:53 PM
TonyD straight out of the south.
Steak so good it melts in yo mouth.

hmmm im in a weird mood. lol

What bout multiplayer games, who plays em?

give me whatever ur smoking or popping.....

socom2, you play? lets get a game going online

I dont like meat that much anymore, but i have an excuse. My gradnpa owns 5 grocury stores and my dad was allways the meat cutter there so we had meat every night. Now he is in charge of the entire west coast and alaska and guam and stuff for Associated Grocures and he just sits at a desk 2 days a week selling meet at goes on trips 3 days a week taking clients out to dinner. Pretty cake job but we eat meat constantly, we have a huge chest freezer and an upright freezer full of jerky,peperoni,new york steaks, tri tips, any kind of meat u cna think of. freezers are big enough to squeeze 20 paris hiltons in them.

Back