the mugen rex is broken

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

well i got my rad and support today along with the headlight brackets. i am fixing the front bumper since it is fiber glass evidently you can fix that stuff. i will also get that painted for free. i got my jdm headlights for 100 shipped today so i'm in the good so far

Originally posted by Trinity@Aug 4 2003, 07:45 PM
...i am fixing the front bumper since it is fiber glass evidently you can fix that stuff....

well DUH!!! lol j/k Trin. glad to see you are getting your car fixed. btw...you aint getting your shit through Keystone are you since you work there and all??

Originally posted by rixXxceboy+Aug 4 2003, 06:01 PM-->
@Aug 4 2003, 09:39 AM
lol gabe its ok. i guess you had a little blonde moment. atleast the song was good ;)

;) glad u like the song. i really hope u find the parts easily and that its easy to fix. as far as painting..yuo can always do a quick touch-up with some close dupli-color paint from autozone until u can afford to repaint it. (BTW, the "import color", and "plasti-cote" brand they sell at pep boys sucks. the Dupli-color from autozone is real good stuff (and made by krylon).

plasti-kote import color works very well, as per my experiance. You just must paint it properly, you can't just toss a couple coats on there and pray. If you prep properly, then primer, then 2 thin coats and about 5 heavy coats, it turns out very well in my experiance. All the coats are a small price to pay since it's only like 3$ a can or something.

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp+Aug 4 2003, 08:19 PM-->
@Aug 4 2003, 07:45 PM
...i am fixing the front bumper since it is fiber glass evidently you can fix that stuff....

well DUH!!! lol j/k Trin. glad to see you are getting your car fixed. btw...you aint getting your shit through Keystone are you since you work there and all??

well you act like i know this, i don't know. i have never delt with body kits before.

before you try to fix it make sure you sand it with 120 and then wash it down with acetone before you apply new fiberglass or it will not stick

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Aug 4 2003, 12:20 PM
man, thats why i always will kepp 100% coverage on all my cars- even a beater.

word, I'll never go back to liability again. And I've never even been in a wreck.

EDIT- Page 2 :owned:

Eric, you need to put gold rims on your trailor

s3f2f1d251e10b.jpg

Trin, Sorry to here about the Rex. Hope you get it back on the road quick.

OH and to silverchild79, There was no page ownage for me, I have mine set up to change pages every 50 posts. 25's are for pussys

Originally posted by Trinity@Aug 4 2003, 07:45 PM
well i got my rad and support today along with the headlight brackets. i am fixing the front bumper since it is fiber glass evidently you can fix that stuff. i will also get that painted for free. i got my jdm headlights for 100 shipped today so i'm in the good so far

that is awesome! :worthy: im happy for u, megan :thumbsup: hope its goes smoothly :)

shit me too. i can'twait to get this thing back on the road. i'm flying up to boston on sat. to pick up my blue hatch so i have a car

Originally posted by Silverchild79+Aug 4 2003, 07:52 PM-->
pissedoffsol
@Aug 4 2003, 12:20 PM
man, thats why i always will kepp 100% coverage on all my cars- even a beater.

word, I'll never go back to liability again. And I've never even been in a wreck.

EDIT- Page 2 :owned:

ya, well sometimes the full coverage can cost more than the whole car, in that case its not worth it.

Back