The names Stephanie...and im a Newbie

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

99PreludeSh

Its Slow
hey Ladies and Gents im new to the site and just wanted to introduce myself. I drive a 99 Prelude Sh as if you couldnt tell from the name. Not much done to it just dc intake, nuespeed short shifter, lowered on tein springs and koni adjustables. VIS cf hood. Oh and the JDM H22A head with the type s cams, valves,springs,retainers, and milled. Nothing much just gets me to point A to point B(most of the time haha).
Heres a few pics of it. Im not a professional so please dont be mean lol.
P6040314.jpg

P6040330.jpg

P3120270cp.jpg

P3120262.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
ooo...ive drove on that bridge before...went to visit a friend that lives in illinois

Well im from Russia so America is taking it up the rear. Please guys dont take this seriously we were just joking around

99PreludeSh said:
Well im from Russia so America is taking it up the rear. Please guys dont take this seriously we were just joking around
'

So its not like you take it up the rear or anything...right?

Im not a very serious person so everythign I do is stupid so lets not make this a sexual thread I just introduced myself to meet some new people with hondas WOO! But we all know hondas can NVER be fast right? lol

no sexual thread??...damn...there goes my comments...haha...jk ;)

that would be sean connery.... and hes like 90 now.

Back