The official "I'm out" Sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal@Dec 3 2004, 12:24 PM
So what do you have left for sale B? How about a recap?
[post=425802]Quoted post[/post]​

just about everything :(

whats sold:
traction bars
bov
vafc
JG intake mani
catch can

yup. thats it.

if the injectors aren't sold how much would you chop the price if it was a local pickup?

considering i never listed injectors.....

but i do have a set of RC 750 CC saturated injectors that i will let go for 325 pick up, 350 shipped.

my bad. i didn't realize that i listed them and that i put them up for so cheap.

since i posted 3 before, i'll take the 3. for you, but i'm editing my post for any future buyer

Ooooh, can I slap the turbo on the D16!? :)

I MIGHT be interested in the VAFC, I dunno...I have bought and sold 3, 4th times a charm?

Originally posted by Havok@Dec 7 2004, 08:57 AM
Ooooh, can I slap the turbo on the D16!? :)

I MIGHT be interested in the VAFC, I dunno...I have bought and sold 3, 4th times a charm?
[post=427627]Quoted post[/post]​

I know ive bought one of them. :thumbsup:

is the vacuum manifold for sale? also, is the vacuum manifold really a good investment? i only say this because i dont wany my engine bay cluttered with lines everywhere...

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Dec 7 2004, 11:31 AM
turbos make great x-mas presents :)
[post=427619]Quoted post[/post]​

Why yes they do! :thumbsup:

Originally posted by Seany-izzle@Dec 7 2004, 02:59 PM
is the vacuum manifold for sale? also, is the vacuum manifold really a good investment? i only say this because i dont wany my engine bay cluttered with lines everywhere...
[post=427769]Quoted post[/post]​

never got around to listing it, but yes, its for sale.

45 shipped with all 6 brass fittings included as well as the end pieces. is it worth it? imo, it makes it easier than having 213123 T's

sorry bro, i want peak & hold thanks anyways. I'm sure you can sell at the awesome price of 325 shipped though.. good luck!

thats cool. its just bad timing. everyone is spending money on other people instead of them selves for a change. lol
no biggie. i've cleared about $1000 so far off these parts, so my payment to the ol credit card god will be sufficient for the month :)

Back