the oh sh1t ECU sale.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

radnulb

***EDIT*** SALE IS OVER. Will have more P28s later this week. Email
or look for a new thread when I have them in hand.

Oh sh1t there is a lot less money in the bank than there should be!
ECU prices are good until money is in the bank. First come, first serve. I'm selling stuff cheaper than usual so don't ask me for these prices next week. *Tons* of references available.

-2 Chipped OBD1 P28s $100 each with your choice of program. $25 extra if you want the thing to run a GSR or h22 or other motor with IABs(dual-runner intake manifolds)
-1 Chipped OBD1 P06 $75
-Handful of OBD0 PR4s, chipped $70 each (GhD/TurboE compatible)
-99-00 Si P2T virgin $50
-96-98 EX P2P virgin $40
-2 P07 VX ECUs $20

have programs for a P28 to run:
-D16Z6 (stock + custom)
-D16Y8 (custom)
-B16 US/JDM (stock+custom)
-B18C1 US/JDM (Stock/custom - note requires IAB upgrade $25 *or* Skunk2/JG single runner manifold for optimal performance)
-B18C5 US/JDM (custom)
-B20Vtec (custom)
-H22A (custom note: requires IAB upgrade $25)

For the chipped P06, I have programs for:
-D15B5(??) (DX) (stock, custom)
-ZC (stock, custom)
-B18A/B (stock,custom)
-B20 (custom)

OBD2-OBD1 harnesses available, but I'm out currently. $150 each, 2-3 day wait. Both A+B

If you want a base tune for a turbo motor, this can be arranged. Uberdata OBD1 / TurboEditGhD OBD0

*EMAIL* me, or catch me on IM, or call cellphone (513 484 3029). I don't respond well to PMs.

a p28 on my high compression Y8 :huh: do you have a adapted harness for obd2 to obd1 and how much for this stuff

Blanco: PM6 is in my turbo LS CRX. It's worth $100 to me, is it worth that to you?

Civic B18B1: I could sell you a P06 chipped with a stock LS program for $75. I'd guarantee it would run identically to a stock LS. :)

97 Hatch: high compression Y8 sounds a little scary to me. I have a program that works ok on a high (12.8:1) compression GSR, and it took several hours of tuning to get the thing to run reliably. Your best bet really would be to get with someone local to you who can help you, either with a hondata or chipped ECU route. Where are you located? I might know someone. In any case, the OBD2-OBD1 harness would be $150 from me, but I don't have any right now. The P28 would be $100.

Hope that helps guys!

im in indiana and i have somepeople that are going to help me but if you know some one that might be close to me im willing to talk to them. Im aiming for 12.5 -13.0 range

i'm interested in a p28 with the usdm type r program on it. can u remove the rev limiter and speed governer? let me know.

97hatch: IMHO, 12-13:1 is too high without serious headwork i.e. welded chambers, serious porting/flowbenching. The people I learned about tuning from do not build STREET motors (i.e. daily driven, fueled with pump gas) with higher than 11.8:1 compression (and they build DOHC Vtec motors too - better head design for fighting detonation due to compression, better tunability) because the concessions in terms of a retarded ignition curve cost so much power that the torque gains from higher compression are effectively offset. So, I'm somewhat very nervous to even touch a Y8 with 12-13:1 compression. I can provide you with an ECU, but I don't feel comfortable blindly sending you a chip. 12-13:1 is way way way too high IMHO, and its way too easy for something to go wrong, and I don't want to be even vaguely responsible. I am however in Cincinnati, and if you don't consider that to be too far we might be able to work something else. Take it to email if you're still interested. admin@pgmfi.org

Hart-n-Sol: you can't put a Type R program in a P28 because the hardware is way too different. I do have programs that run a Type-R motor very well that I've developed from playing around with friends' cars. Email me if interested.

Edit: one down, more to go. :)

well i definatly want one. i don't know much of this topic (im more of a wrench guy) but u seem to know what i need. i sent u an email. let me know more and u'll have another sale. thanks man.

i got your email saying u recieved my money. have you gotten a chance to send it out? also what are the specs going to be? is there going to be a write up included with the ecu or can u just tell me now?

got your money.
Got chip/chipping done last night.
Specs on chip:
vtec xover: 5100
revlimter: 8500
fuel: custom/ITR cams
timing: custom/ITR cams
ECU will go out tomorrow - got sick as fuck from some bad food today and ended up spending the afternoon at home worshipping porcelain god :( No post office for me...

peace

I've sold enough OBD1 ECUs at sale prices to cover my overdrawn checking account. No more for sale currently.

I will have more, probably over the weekend. I'll make a new post with the regular prices when I have more ECUs to sell.

Back