The quote movie tread game.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

well ya never know, the star wars movies were made by different studios...... (Yes, i know damn well that is star wars and is NOTHING LIKE the rest of the movie biz)

Heres an easy one....(I watched it yesterday)

"There's something very important I forgot to tell you.

What?

Don't cross the streams.

Why?

It would be bad.

I'm fuzzy on the whole good/bad thing. What do you mean, "bad?"

Try to imagine all life as you know it stopping instantaneously and every molecule in your body exploding at the speed of light.....Total protonic reversal.

Right. That's bad. Okay. All right. Important safety tip. Thanks, ****."

but so awesome

and you gotta remember, alot of people on this board weren't even BORN when that move came out

I saw that shit in the theater!

Hows this....

"What do you do with those things?

Trade 'em. Trade 'em for coffee, sugar, chewing tobacco, salt, flour, and beans, lots of beans, son."

im not gonna give away ANOTHER one of your movies, but i will say it has barry newman in it and a naked motorcycle rider. only reason i know what it is because my dad has the movie and i used to watch that scene over and over.

strangely enough that chick is the costume designer for grey's anatomy.

you're good

I have the VHS around somewhere as well

Fun Film Fact: The car they wreck at the end is a Camaro...not the Challenger

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

i see the trainman (matrix) saying rippers quote, but i got nothing. i know its not the matrix. its 80-90 era...the mullet times.
nope not matrix

I'll give you a hint. it was a triliogy
heres another quote from it

I am gravely disappointed. Again you have made me unleash my dogs of war

Mad Max
it didnt come from mad max it came from the road warrior or mad max 2
mad max was the first movie, then the road warrior or mad max 2, and the third was mad max beyond the thunderdome.

i think it is quite apparent that we both knew that, considering that i knew the captain was the one who said one of your quotes. he was in thunder dome, but not as the same character, and he wasnt in the first one at all.

Quoted post[/post]]
but so awesome

and you gotta remember, alot of people on this board weren't even BORN when that move came out

I saw that shit in the theater!
your right some werent born yet.

anyone that hasnt seen the mad max trilogy I recommend to you watch all three movies very good

Hows this....

"What do you do with those things?

Trade 'em. Trade 'em for coffee, sugar, chewing tobacco, salt, flour, and beans, lots of beans, son."
Vanishing Point
good movie :thumbsup: damn I havent seen that movie in some time, damn it now I am going to try to find it on dvd (hope)

Quoted post[/post]]
i think it is quite apparent that we both knew that, considering that i knew the captain was the one who said one of your quotes. he was in thunder dome, but not as the same character, and he wasnt in the first one at all.
i give you credit for it i was clearning it up what movie the quotes came from. I give you props for coming up with the actor and charater name, thats bad ass that you did that :thumbsup: not to many people can name the actor

Ive got an easy one...but this is KINDA a low budget film, so you might not know it.

There's an important phrase that we use here, and think it's time that you all learned it. Act as if. You understand what that means? Act as if you are the fucking President of this firm. Act as if you got a 9" cock. Okay? Act as if.

heres some from a old car movie, and the main car was bad ass, must see if you havent seen it yet.
Do you smell a cop?
I smell french fries, but that don't make sense!

You listen to me, you son-of-a-bitch! There's a kid out there using his car to kill people. Not that it's a problem for me since it seems to be you and your gang he's got it in for. I just thought I'd let you know that if you guys take the law into your own hands, and that killer turns up dead, I'm gonna see you all sniffin' cyanide in the Arizona gas chamber

Okay! The first one to Dragonfire Crossing wins! You lose the race, you lose your car! Ready! Set! GO

Quoted post[/post]]
Ive got an easy one...but this is KINDA a low budget film, so you might not know it.

There's an important phrase that we use here, and think it's time that you all learned it. Act as if. You understand what that means? Act as if you are the fucking President of this firm. Act as if you got a 9" cock. Okay? Act as if.
Boiler Room

finally got me...no clue what movie that is.

and i kinda cheated on the mad max thing. i knew the guy who said the quote was the same guy who played the trainman in the matrix. after that i looked up his name in the movie (bruce spence) and then i did an imdb search till i saw the right movie. i didnt google the quote, but i did a lot of back end work to figure out the movie.

Quoted post[/post]]
finally got me...no clue what movie that is.

and i kinda cheated on the mad max thing. i knew the guy who said the quote was the same guy who played the trainman in the matrix. after that i looked up his name in the movie (bruce spence) and then i did an imdb search till i saw the right movie. i didnt google the quote, but i did a lot of back end work to figure out the movie.
heres a clue you may or may not have seen it, but we did discuss the car on hondaswap, and I heard that it was for sale some time ago, or that some guy wanted to rebuild it

You people have got to be fucking googling these things. No one can remember that line from Vanishing point but me - because I saw it again last week and that was my 5th time - as well I've driven all of the Colorado roads from the movie.

EDIT: The Wraith one can be easy.. that was the scene in the airport graveyard when the cop was getting on ... what's his name.. the one that drank lacquer solvent... the one with the Barricuda's case.

There we go... I wanna hear from you people about the scene it came from. That should remove the bullshit.

Do you know what your problem is?
I could think of a couple of women that'd be happy to tell ya.

Lightning never strikes in the same place twice

Quoted post[/post]]
You people have got to be fucking googling these things. No one can remember that line from Vanishing point but me - because I saw it again last week and that was my 5th time - as well I've driven all of the Colorado roads from the movie.
:laugh: are you kidding me :flipoff: your talking to a colorado boy

Quoted post[/post]]

EDIT: The Wraith one can be easy.. that was the scene in the airport graveyard when the cop was getting on ... what's his name.. the one that drank lacquer solvent... the one with the Barricuda's case.

There we go... I wanna hear from you people about the scene it came from. That should remove the bullshit.
when he changes his flat tire , and when the guy put the flat tire in his trunk and sees a snake, and the old man catchs it and he asks how many the guy has and what he does with them

so :finger:
and I had to watch this movie and Phantasm over and over in highschool, my best friend was a huge mopar freak

Man, who the fuck steals monkeys?

In a world gone mad, we will not spank the monkey, but the monkey will spank us.

Back