The quote movie tread game.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
E-mail is for geeks and pedophiles.

You could be a model. It's too bad you're not sexy.

Would you cut the psychobabble bullshit, Mom? There's pictures of me on the Internet.

EDIT: Those are all from the same movie
Cruel Intentions :drool: SARAH MICHELLE GELLER

I have a headache.
It might be a tumor.
It's not a tumor!

They say he hasn't slept in like over a year.
Bullshit!
Naw, it's true. I've never seen him sleep. Seriously.
Have you ever seen Queen Elizabeth sleep?
No, why, is she a tweaker?
Yes. That's my point.

A man will say just about anything when he's sportin' badger-food for a dick.

Oh, shit, what is this? Am I dead? Linoleum? This must be hell. Oh no, what a cliche. I've had some time to think about it and it's pretty simple after all. I think it's like the man said, "Man is the measure of all things." I should know. I ran the gamut. Tom Van Allen got his revenge. Good for Tom. And Danny Parker? He got gut-shot for being a lowlife rat. That sucks for him. As far I'm concerned, they're both dead. So who is this guy? Tell you the truth, I still don't know. But I like his chances. I really like his chances.

still no clue on this one

Salton Sea?

The other one is Kindergarten Cop.

No, no, he didn't slam you, he didn't bump you, he didn't nudge you... he *rubbed* you. And rubbin, son, is racin'.

Yup!

Try this...
When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child, but when I became a man, I put away childish things. What? It's Corinthians one, chapter thirteen verse eleven.

Quoted post[/post]]
Yup!

Try this...
When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child, but when I became a man, I put away childish things. What? It's Corinthians one, chapter thirteen verse eleven.
hackers

What else are you selling?
All kinds of shit. But I don't have to sell this and you know it, 'cause this kind of shit here sells itself.

What are you doing?
What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone.
I don't understand.
'Cause there is a dead man on the other end of this fuckin' line
all from one movie

Undersiege.

And here's an easy one for you.

Worrying is like a rocking chair. It gives you something to do but doesn't get you anywhere.

Quoted post[/post]]
And here's an easy one for you.

Worrying is like a rocking chair. It gives you something to do but doesn't get you anywhere.
VAN WILDER

heres some from one of my favorite movies that i just happen to watch today
Well, maybe if you wrote it in fucking English, I would fucking understand it

Why am I calling you by your first names? I don't even know you. I still call my boss "Mister", and I've been working for him for seven years, but all of a sudden I walk in here and I'm calling you Rick and Sheila like we're in some kind of AA meeting. . .I don't want to be your buddy, Rick. I just want some breakfast

Hey. Why are you putting barbed wire on that fence? Is this how you rich people amuse yourselves? You put barbed wire on the fence so innocent people like me can hurt themselves looking in?

You think I'm a thief? You see, I'm not the thief. I'm not the one charging 85 cents for a STINKING soda! You're the thief. I'm just standing up for my rights as a consumer.

ummm ummm ummm... billy bob thorton.... ummm... SLINGBLADE!!!

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
What are you doing?
What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone.
I don't understand.
'Cause there is a dead man on the other end of this fuckin' line

I gotta know what this is
:laugh: its already been answered, it came from HEAT

Now, are you sure you want to have a fight? Because I'm only gonna use my thumb.
Thumb?
My right thumb. Left one's too powerful for you.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

"Granny shifting not double clutching like you should. You're lucky that hundred shot of NOS didn't blow the welds off the intake" :ph34r:

Now, are you sure you want to have a fight? Because I'm only gonna use my thumb.
Thumb?
My right thumb. Left one's too powerful for you.

Quoted post[/post]]
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
:no: try again

Quoted post[/post]]
"Granny shifting not double clutching like you should. You're lucky that hundred shot of NOS didn't blow the welds off the intake" :ph34r:
:laugh: the fast and the furious

Back