The REAL truth aabout Gulf War 2

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

thats my commander in chief....

now all we have to do is find usama... so we can all go home..... for the holidays...

you guys gotta think about it like this...the whole election was between bush and gore...just IMAGINE what would have happened if gore was elected? 9/11 happens, and i dont care what anybody says about this, but those fucking habibes deserved to die for that...gore would not have done shit...he would have said, it is a tragedy, and try to make a peace treaty with the fucks or something...now i dont know my politics, but i say, out of those two men, i am extremely grateful that bush was elected...i mean cmon, he helped capture hussein!!! that is some of the best news i have ever heard!

Originally posted by mattcalica@Dec 19 2003, 05:26 AM
you guys gotta think about it like this...the whole election was between bush and gore...just IMAGINE what would have happened if gore was elected? 9/11 happens, and i dont care what anybody says about this, but those fucking habibes deserved to die for that...gore would not have done shit...he would have said, it is a tragedy, and try to make a peace treaty with the fucks or something...now i dont know my politics, but i say, out of those two men, i am extremely grateful that bush was elected...i mean cmon, he helped capture hussein!!! that is some of the best news i have ever heard!

If anything the Liberals in this thread think way too much, lucky for you brainwashed lemmings. And you Bush supporters should think about this... not only did Bush go AWOL, but in this conflict, there is no one from his family serving on the frontlines over there. His daughters are safely partying at home. Does anyone else in his cabinet from his administration have kids over family over in Iraq? No. Otherwise, it would be a White House press release Kodak moment. Rpublicans for the most part of a bunch of conservative old white men sitting on their stock portfolios. Their kids go to college and grad school and have careers on Wall Street. That's why they have no problems sending all of you young people into battle. They are the ones that don't value your American butts. Us anti-war Liberal pussies actually care about you. You young people in the military are all victims of military brainwash and Madison Avenue advertising campaigns.

As to my earlier post, being in the military is a career choice for for those who enlisted. They willingly went into the recruitment offices, they were not drafted. And for those in the reserves, it was for the extra money. I've seen the ads, "give just one weekend a month... blah blah blah" Being in the military is NOT because of some calling from God or because they are being super patriots.

There are tons of other jobs that are non-military that "protect the American people and the American way" in a valid way. Policemen, firemen, medical staff, other law enforcement... but don't forget the less glamorous jobs that keep our society functioning like schoolteachers down to garbage collectors. It takes ALL types to keep our society functioning.

Yes, I know that the rest of us appreciate the effort that the military is putting into the war in Iraq, but our beef is with the polictical machinery behind it. But brush up on your American history. Wars sucks and takes a toll on the common people. The common people are the ones getting injured and dying. Bush and Cheney are old fatcat types just reap the financial benefits of the conflict (Halliburton). Until I see Bush's daughters in active duty, then I'll go with how great a commander-in-chief he is. Our government has treated our military personal like shit over the medical issues that came in the aftermath of the Gulf War. Vietnam was a mess, Agent Orange could be why Colin Powell now has prostate cancer. Many war vets of past conflicts have severe mental issues also. Don't buy into this war is all guts and glory shit. War just plain sucks.

And what is a "habibes"? I am guessing that you meant "hatebabies", all I know for sure is that all of the Bush supporters in this thread who also seem to have ties to the military, suck at spelling. It furthers my belief that the military service takes advantage of the econonmically and educationally changed. I'm sure that Bush's twin daughters spell just fine, seeing as how one of them is currently going to Yale University. <--- A topnotch and extremely expensive school. And I noticed that dvus spelled "Osama" as "usama"...

Lastly, although of course a big "yay" goes out to capturing Saddam. However myself and many others don't actually feel any safer now that he is in US custody.

Originally posted by Silverchild79+Dec 18 2003, 09:54 PM-->
Face it Dems your not getting your liberal asses back in in 2004, you'l have to wait four more years to be able to find another man of zero moral vaule to pardon your drunk hilbilly inlaws :lol:
IDMaxGuy
@Dec 19 2003, 12:35 AM
wow the liberal media doesnt show that do they....

This newstory is for Silverchild79 (and sorry Silverchild79, your spelling and grammar skills suck balls, so don't start accusing others of being hillbillies!) and IDMaxGuy:
Dec. 2, 2003, 8:33PM
Neil's exploits titillate world
By RICK CASEY
Copyright 2003 Houston Chronicle

HARPER'S Magazine, CNN and AP asked for a copy of the $2 million contract between Shanghai computer chip manufacturer Grace Semiconductor and presidential brother Neil Bush.

Playboy asked for a copy of the deposition in which Bush admitted that during a business trip to Asia some years ago, he had sex in Hong Kong and Thailand with women who showed up nights at his hotel room door.

From Leno to London, Canada to Australia, the story of Neil's exploits tickled media fancies.

Jay Leno's punchline: "And today, Clinton said, 'What was the name of that hotel?' "

The London Times noted that Neil's "embarrassment was well covered in the British press."

"Brother Is as Daft as a Bush," headlined a column in the Mirror.

"Hotel Sex Claims of Bush Bro," proclaimed The Sun.

The Telegraph ran at least four stories, including one that flattered me with imitation.

Noting that Neil had told his ex-wife's lawyer in a deposition that he didn't know if the women who came to his hotel rooms for sex were prostitutes, I concluded that he held open "the possibility that they saw him in the hotel bar and were so attracted to him that they bribed the bartender for his room number."

The Telegraph's Mark Steyn dressed that up nicely to read: "Maybe these foxy babes had just spotted him in the piano lounge, taken a fancy, and given the bartender 10 bucks for his room number."

The Times, a more elegant publication, did not wallow in such seediness. Instead, it accused the American media of falling down on the job.

"In America, however, (the story) barely merited a mention," it said.

The Washington Post buried a brief item. The New York Times ran a Reuters news service story but stripped it of all references to sex.

The London Times did mention the New York Daily News story, "Bush Brother's Shocking Sex and Biz Life," but described it as being "buried" on page 23. The New York Post played it page 2 with what the Times called a "flattering headline."

They're right. Someone should frame it for Neil's upcoming 49th birthday: "Brother Bush a Babe Magnet."

The London Times may have missed the in-depth treatment given by a front-page Los Angeles Times story, and the Boston Herald front-page headline: "Sex and sweet deals: Bush bro's Asian romp."

But the Times contends grandiosely that America is a "land of rampant individualism, (with) a strong sense that no one should be blamed for the sins of others, particularly for the stupidity of close relatives." Also, says the Times, we have a "widespread feeling that nothing should be published that might damage the dignity of the President's office.

"There has always been a hankering among Americans for something like a royalty," Times writer Nicholas Wapshott concludes. The royal families -- Britain's and those that have lived in the White House -- can only wish coverage of royal sex lives were off limits.

Even National Public Radio took a shot. In his annual "Turkey Awards," Talk of the Nation host Neal Conan nominated Neil Bush. His guest, a Chicago television critic, noted that on Sunday night's 60 Minutes, former NFL linebacker Lawrence Taylor said he used to send prostitutes to the hotel rooms of opposing running backs the night before games.

Some of you more prurient readers are still wondering about that reference to Playboy magazine. In an e-mail, an associate editor offered me a copy of the upcoming 50th anniversary edition in exchange for the deposition transcript's portions on the hotel sex.

"My policy is not to accept bribes," I responded, "unless they are outrageous. I'm afraid in this instance it would require a Playmate at my hotel room door."

His reply: "Which playmate?"

We're still negotiating.

So the Republicans have problems with low moral values and the media is not so Liberal after all. :p

My news source: http://www.chron.com/cs/CDA/ssistory.mpl/m...politan/2265647

^^^ Oh look! It's a Texas newspaper! :eek:

Yea the news today is that an AMERICAN CITIZEN arrested on american soil cant be held indefinately as an "enemy combatant" WOW only on fox news and the bush admin would an AMERICAN CITIZEN GETTING THE RIGHTS GURANTEED TO HIM BY THE CONSTITUTION BE VIEWED AS A "SETBACK"

Bush and Cheney are old fatcat types just reap the financial benefits of the conflict (Halliburton).

So is my mother, and many, many families that have past family members that served in, or died in past wars. What's your point?

all I know for sure is that all of the Bush supporters in this thread who also seem to have ties to the military, suck at spelling. It furthers my belief that the military service takes advantage of the econonmically and educationally changed.

Have you ever been in the military? I highly doubt it, since you don't seem to have any idea about how things work, or the people, at least that I work with, that make up the military. And I spell just fine.

I'm against prostitution but I sure do stand up and support those whores! That's about as convincing as your arguement 94RedSiGal. I rarely get pissed off while reading these forums but this one has gone a bit too far. Everyone on HS has the right to argue about politics, the president and the supposed differences between their advancements. However, you have brought a whole new argument to the table when you decided to voice your beliefs on the military. I'll tell you what, you go right on ahead viewing us as dregs of the population. You keep a tight hold on the misconception that we signed up for the college benifits. You can use the fact that I can't spell worth shit as your security blanket. Keep right on spewing your "Fuck you and your petty God that doesn't exist" speeches. All the while, I'll be towing the mother fucking line. I'll be the one marching down your Main Street holding the fucking Colors high. As a matter of fact, in 15 years when I can't do it anymore, I'm sure my son will be the one marching. He'll be the one leading his men from the front. He'll be the so called super patriot that you referred to in your sarcasm. Your damned right that my son will be just another "brainwashed lemming". We like to refer to it as "following orders, being a soldier and having a set!" You can question my motives (for wanting my son to witness the same horrors that I did) all you want. I am a fucking man. I am married to the best women in the world. I am the best father that the world will ever see. I will gladly live out the rest of my life without ever thinking about divorce. Do you have any idea where these values came from? They come from being a "brainwashed lemming"! They come from being spit upon. They come from being called a baby killer. They come from being a fucking soldier! Now that I've voiced my opinions, I'm sure you'll fire back with some more ignorant rantings about my fathering skills, belief in God, marriage, education or whatever strikes your fancy. Go right ahead, just remember I was the one (along with millions of other vets) who gave you that fucking right! And it seems I've gone far above my daily alotted usage of the word fuck, so I guess I'll just go fuck myself and ask for forgivness from my petty God that doesn't exist. That is all, carry on...

:worthy: i got respect for you soldiers...i really hate all that pussy anti-war bullshit...go army! or navy, or whatever you're in...

Wycked Sniper-

1. I didn't use the term "dregs" you did.
2. There are some bright guys in the military and they go in as officers.
3. I do know many military people of several branches of the armed forces of all ages, and I just call it as I see them.
4. As to knowing how to follow orders, I am not impressed with the way the military academies have treated their plebes, both male and female. And you keep your boot camps.

5. The main issue that got me going is that God has no place in our government or military. That is why the Ten Commandments plaque was removed from the courthouse in Alabama. Stop trying to convert the rest of the population to believing in your God. So much wrong has been done in His name and other gods' names over the centuries, it's pathetic and tragic. Know your world history. America is a melting pot of all nationalities and religious beliefs. Recognize and respect that.

I can see that if you are sitting in a foxhole under fire, you might do some praying to your God, but survival is really based on luck and chance.

6. This nation was founded on questioning authority. Re-read our Declaration of Independence and our Constitution. :roll:

7. Some of what I said was actually caring about your butts. Since Vietnam and Agent Orange, our government has not be honest or supportive enough of the health of our troops. Have you not aware of all the health issues from Operation Desert Storm?

Better to be a healthy pussy than a chemical vegetable...

I didn't address everything you said. Don't feel like it this weekend morning.

Edit: Good luck with raising your son. I hope that he doesn't rebel on you as most kids are wont to do. It's his life to do with as he wishes though.

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal@Dec 20 2003, 05:13 PM
1. I didn't use the term "dregs" you did.
2. There are some bright guys in the military and they go in as officers.

Fuck you, you stuck up little fuck. Keep judging shit you don't know about. If you really think that only officers are the edumakated in the military you have just proved that you don't know shit. Half the people I work with have more college credits than most civilians, and the others are either on their way, or concentrating on military education. Talking shit about the enlisted ranks is a bad move dickweed. People go enlisted because they want to, not because that is the only thing the military has to offer. There is a pride in the NCO corp, and the military in general that someone like you will never know. So from all the enlisted guys and girls around the services here's a big FUCK YOU, we'll still do our job.

Your off your rocker SIGAl, were are not brainwashed lemmings nor are we the Bottom of the barrel. I am an E-5 in the Airforce, I made that rank in 3.5 years, 1/2 of the adverage time it normally takes. My father is Vice Pres and Co owner of an insurance company to which I will be welcomed with open arms when I seperate at the end of my enlistment 23 months from now. Once there I will begin to build my client pool, collect my commishion, and prepare for the 6 digit salary that awaits me as an owner. But for now I will serve, I will serve so that you won't have to. I am not brainwashed, I simply see myself as a part of a greater whole, and while I serve I will dedicate myself to my mission. I serve because I believe that God, who or what ever that may be, has indowed every person on earth with the right now life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. And woe to anyone who would seek to keep another from this.
A hillbilly? I think not. Yes cannot spell, nor could Einstien do math. Perhaps my grammer is poor at times but I generally type from the hip, focusing on ideas more then form. I hold a 2yr degree for which I never stepped foot in a classroom, have you ever heard of the CLEP or DANTEES programs? 40+ credits, never opened a book once, just went and took the tests. Algebra, history, science, you name it I clepped it and I made it look easy.
Do not judge my enlisted brothers and sisters as foolish. For we have found a greater reward then you will understand. Each one of us do our duty to our god and country, even if it means that people like you will be allowed to continue to bash us while we take bullets for you.
In closing I ask this. If you are so truely concerned about this as you say you are, then why don't you do something other the bitch to the people who provide you with your very freedom?

Originally posted by Silverchild79@Dec 20 2003, 01:22 PM
Do not judge my enlisted brothers and sisters as foolish. For we have found a greater reward then you will understand. Each one of us do our duty to our god and country, even if it means that people like you will be allowed to continue to bash us while we take bullets for you.

Do you really expect anyone to believe that you or anyone else enlisted in the military because you felt that you had some duty? First off, the notion that you felt compelled to do time in the military is explicit proof of your being brainwashed. Tell me, beyond WWII what war (though technically i dont believe congress has approved any of the wars the US has been in since, but i may be wrong) has been waged to protect America? VietNam... nope. The korean war... nope. Gulf War I... nope. Gulf war II... nope. You could cite the "war on terra" but if the current administration had simply followed the the advice of the clinton administration, or the other nations that gave very near exact accounts of what was to come none of it would have happened. Of course there is still the idea floating around that 9-11 was allowed to happen but this isnt really the right thread for that is it? Either way all of you people who feel you should be immune to criticism because you are fighting in coprerate oil war need to simply realise that in complying with your commands and killing people that have in no way wronged the US, you are going to take flak. My other point is if so many of you are joining up because of this compulsion you have, why dont you guys all prove it and not accept any sort of monetary repayment, as "serving your counrty" is apperantly reward enough?

Originally posted by Silverchild79@Dec 17 2003, 10:24 PM
now I hate to hijack my own thread but serious I have a hard time understanding this. Why don't you like Bush? What has he failed to do. He has revived the economy, reformed medicare, the War in Iraq was a resounding, although ongoing, success. Yes he has failed so far to prove that there were WMD in Iraq but look at the list of things he has done with this war. People always bitch about the WMD thing but I haven't heard ANYONE outside myself claim that the war was a success because we liberated millions of people from a terrible dictator. Since when did we as a people become so selfish that this becomes a sencond tier justification?

Seriously mang where's the beef? You don't really still want that pussy Gore in there do you?

Durrr... what is an "ongoing success"? Revived the economy, something like 250,000 computer science jobs are being outsourced to India and China, budget deficit is sky high, social security is going to be non-existant for our generation, where are the WMD, the Kyoto accord lies in shambles, need I go on?

Originally posted by Guy+Dec 21 2003, 12:24 AM-->
Silverchild79
@Dec 20 2003, 01:22 PM

Do not judge my enlisted brothers and sisters as foolish.  For we have found a greater reward then you will understand.  Each one of us do our duty to our god and country, even if it means that people like you will be allowed to continue to bash us while we take bullets for you.

Do you really expect anyone to believe that you or anyone else enlisted in the military because you felt that you had some duty? First off, the notion that you felt compelled to do time in the military is explicit proof of your being brainwashed. Tell me, beyond WWII what war (though technically i dont believe congress has approved any of the wars the US has been in since, but i may be wrong) has been waged to protect America? VietNam... nope. The korean war... nope. Gulf War I... nope. Gulf war II... nope. You could cite the "war on terra" but if the current administration had simply followed the the advice of the clinton administration, or the other nations that gave very near exact accounts of what was to come none of it would have happened. Of course there is still the idea floating around that 9-11 was allowed to happen but this isnt really the right thread for that is it? Either way all of you people who feel you should be immune to criticism because you are fighting in coprerate oil war need to simply realise that in complying with your commands and killing people that have in no way wronged the US, you are going to take flak. My other point is if so many of you are joining up because of this compulsion you have, why dont you guys all prove it and not accept any sort of monetary repayment, as "serving your counrty" is apperantly reward enough?

Jesus H, you little snot nosed ass wipes are really something else. Why don't you do something constructive besides sit behind a computer monitor and bitch and moan about this and that, when all you're really doing is adding to the problem. People like you have no idea what life is about, you sit around a regurgitate the same old librel bullshit, and try to come off as if you're saying something, and you're not. You ever stop to think that maybe you're the brainwashed one? Get some ideas of your own, and then share them with your pet rock because it's about the only thing that cares for you in this world. And I tell you something, if the rest of the world gave us the (military) things we need, then maybe we could do the job for free. But you see the problem is, they don't, and some of us have families to support, and lives outside the military, so your little quip is just not possible. And here is a concept that I'm sure is foreign to your little mind, it's called pride, and yes duty, there is a duty involved with the freedom that is bestowed upon you, yes, you, by us, yes, us. We do it so little whiners like you don't have to, we do it so you can sit there in the safety of your nice cozy little house, and put us on blast here on the good ol' internet. Or did you think that the fact that you can run your little mouth freely was a god given right? Well, it's not, it was earned with blood, tears, sacrifice, by people that you could only hope in your wildest of dreams to be like. And while you may not like the way things are, they could be a LOT fucking worse, so next time you're feeling like the government is fucking you, and the republicans have their dick in your ass, take a plane trip to a less fortunate region, like the Balkans, or somewhere on the east coast of Africa, or maybe even to Chechnya, or hell even Mexico. Maybe try preaching your bullshit to some Iraqis, I'm sure they would love to hear from you.

IM not taking anything away from soldiers.. I have 2 in my family and they are good guys.. But what i think red si was trying to say is that there has been a "poor draft" in amerca for sometime. Soldiers are great guys. they are merely doing a job. the same as i do my job. it is NOT THE SOLDIERS FAULT. that he got orders i dont agree with. but thats the way it is. and i will support the soldiers all the way(THANK YOU) but i do not support bush. nor imperialism. im torn between hating the war and liking my freinds..... bush suxers

buddy.jpg

WHO'S YOUR BUDDY?

Catholicism owns you.

Back