The Sammiches thread that used to be Chunk Norris Jokes

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

come try to make me ur bitch faggit. ur only an 11b nothing special. nothing at all a fuckin 4th grader could have gone through ur training not hard at all no need for a brain to do ur job

myhouse.jpg
my house and then the trainstation that is just for show

95% of infantry do what once a month? dismount? your smokin crack bro. i lived on a jss. (joint security station) a missile bunk that used to be sadaams military intel building. smack dab in the middle of hurriya. i was only hit by one. and that 20 was for my platoon alone

ok well my company found over 300 in one tour on msr tampa and the hershey bypass. and like i said 95 percent ur part of the 5 percent and im talking bout once a month they go out

ok, hero. im 230lbs and bench 350. got to level two combatives. trained with all army

and like i said i lived on a jss with walls 10 foot thick and the ceiling was 15foot thick of reinforced concrete. the entire jss compound was no larger than a football field. we went out everyday and took iram's every other day

alrighty, i asked the other mods not to close this thread or ban you, but if you're going to be a dick to our military members im about to hit you with the ban stick.

you can make up whatever story you want, but if you start on this road, there's no coming back.

dont continue on this path.

if you'd like to continue to backup your other completely outrageous claims, be my guest.

my god!!!!

i need a towel

check out this sandwich i found at a 7 11 in tokyo. fried chicken, egg salad, spaghetti and baloney sandwich. the japanese are so efficient.

DSCN0351.jpg

hahaha when your ordered it did you say "lemme get a grilled cheese with extra extra extra extra extra extra extra extra extra extra bacon."

i love how the sandwich is $1.69 and the bacon is $6.00 haha

check out this sandwich i found at a 7 11 in tokyo. fried chicken, egg salad, spaghetti and baloney sandwich. the japanese are so efficient.

so.... did you get one???

im thinking it was probly pretty good

Back