The ultimate ricer collection

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i can't help but laugh hysterically and at the same time, sorta feel bad for stupid people. especially the dude that went off the road in the S2k and the guy wreckin his truck on a telephone pole. lol. i dunno, like if people build ugly shit, its funny, but when someone gets hurt or wrecks their car it sux. admittantly, they deserve it, but i know i'd be all kindsa pissed if i wrecked my car. lol. then again, i dont do shit like that. what happened with the race against the BMW? detroyed tranny?

i know i don't feel bad for the idiot that GOT OUT OF HIS TRUCK while going down the road. I do feel sorry for the owneres of that house where the fire hydrant went flying into it....

threw a rod... like me ... only i wasnt racing

i've gotten out of vehicles during operation, but with a co pilot to steer and drive once i was all the way out. i more feel bad for the truck then the person in that situation. lol. o well. poor deuche bags

I can never really get over that kid in the MR2 that slammed the Teg in the parking lot.

And the highway race, where the guy couldn't contend with a Limo, I've never seen that before !

-> Steve

BLAHHAHAHAAHA to those dumbfucks who crashed doing dumbshit, its kinda sad but they were dumb,
that vid of the guy sitting on the top of his truck is on ebaums.com or whatever its hellla funny~dumb hicks

most of those cars are badass!

the guy spinning out in the intersection and there was a cop right there that was great ricer footage. damn ricers

Back