Well, all the other bearings looked good. Got it all back together except for the oil pan back on. I think tomorrow I'm going to take it to a car wash and pressure wash it all out. I couldn't find the flat shoe laces I used last time, so I opted for a flat cat5e cable. Lol. I started with 320 grit, then moved up 400, 600, 800, 1200, and finally 2000. I put a fresh bearing (wasted one basically) with clean oil on it to check for any surface imperfections, and didn't see any. I measured it when I got done, and the OD was on within whatever "good" was in the service manual. Rod bolts didn't stretch any, surprisingly. So, now, she sits for the night. Rod knock hopefully cured. Tomorrow I'll put the delphi injectors in and adjust the tune accordingly. Maybe I'll get to rip it around tomorrow.