There is a god...that doesn't like us.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Damn man.... I just saw this. Happy for the S2000, sad for the mustang though. Why don't I come up there and scoop the S2k to keep it out of the way while you rebuild???

so the s2k wasn't touch so much as a ding to the plate and you say there is no god?

give me your car. you're unworthy. lol

They will pay up to $22,500. And that coveres everything. Kinda sucks.

On Saurday we took it apart like an Amish family and got a better look. I'll get pics up in like an hour.

92stoccord: The Mustang has an inline 6 :(, we have a 302 sitting in our garage though.:ph34r:

My dads friend that has the other boat that got crushed has a brother that has a small construction buisness. 85% of the building is rebuildable. It used to be 22'x24' but now we're going to 22'x30' or 40' with a divider wall so there will be a 22'x22' car shelter then an insulated with power shop to work on a car that will fill in the remainder of the space. All under one roof.

Last edited:
Sorry man you're talking jibberish to me. I understand B16 or K20 but wtf is a "cleveland"?

A little place in Ohio, I think... they didn't teach us much about the USA in school...
And I think you need to talk to your framer! WTF is up with that?

Looks like you will be too busy rebuilding a shop to give that civic any love. You should just drive it up to me and I will give it the love it needs. :D

A little place in Ohio, I think... they didn't teach us much about the USA in school...
And I think you need to talk to your framer! WTF is up with that?
I know Cleveland is in the U.S. but he was talking about a nickname for a motor or something.

they made two 351 motors. there was a windsor, made in canada, and there was a 351 cleveland. it's the beefy version.

I know where there is a 650hp "351" cleveland. Of course its been modified all to hell and isn't 351 anymore. Owned my friend's parents.. They told me I could have it if I wanted it. And to this day, its still hangs from a chain in their shop. Has been for about 10 years now. I just have no desire to own a ford.

000_0042.jpg

000_0043.jpg

000_0044.jpg

000_0045.jpg

000_0046.jpg

000_0047.jpg

This car doesn't matter because it was only used for parts and its used for storge now.:D

000_0048.jpg

000_0049.jpg

000_0050.jpg

Back