think ill trade my ek for a gti

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

vw's are nice.... when they are running. powered by gremlins ftw

I just poke fun at male VW owners cause almost every female wants a VW. I personally think most of them even look like chick cars when stock.
I drove a cherry red 94 LeBaron GTC with a black rag top for over a year. I used to put the top down all the time with two 10's in the back blaring classic rock lol. I would do the exact same with a VW... sport it like a royce cause it's my car =)

My cousin has an 02' gti. I like it because its a really solid feeling car, feels well built, and has alot of nice features. He complains all the time about the repair bills. I guess shit breaks on it all the time.

i've owned my car for over a year now, and haven't had a single problem with it (other than the rock in the rotor... which could happen to any car)

i've owned my car for over a year now, and haven't had a single problem with it (other than the rock in the rotor... which could happen to any car)

I feel like M cars are built much better than the standard cars they are based off of. My friend has a 95' e36 M with 140k miles. He beats the living shit out of the thing day in and day out, and nothing ever breaks. The engine runs like its new and doesn't use any oil. I don't think my car would last half as long under the same abuse.

M's better be better built. It's not like it's a $1000 upgrade package.

Back