thinking about a new car

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

and back to the point of this thread. ill own a 330 convertible at some point in the next few years, but i need a steady job first.

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Aug 17 2005, 12:01 PM
I don't care if you only took it one extra time around the parking lot! Your job is to get in the car, drive it to the designated area, and park it.

If I found out that my $50,000+ car was beaten on, or even "test driven" by a valet, the people who matter would definitely know about it.

Call me a bastard all you want, that's just how it is.
[post=541360]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd: :withstupid: And there is no fuckin way that you can get to feel how they handle and all that by just parking the car, c'mon park their car and do nothing more. If you want to test drive a car and put it through it's paces, dress nicely and go to a dealer and do it like your an interested buyer. And fuck all that retaliation crap for them shit talking, just deal with it, I used to be a server in a restaurant and would have rude customers talk shit all the time but never once did I retaliate by spitting in their food or anything like that.

Originally posted by jdmeg6+Aug 18 2005, 12:15 AM-->
Battle Pope
@Aug 17 2005, 12:01 PM
I don't care if you only took it one extra time around the parking lot! Your job is to get in the car, drive it to the designated area, and park it.

If I found out that my $50,000+ car was beaten on, or even "test driven" by a valet, the people who matter would definitely know about it.

Call me a bastard all you want, that's just how it is.
[post=541360]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd: :withstupid: And there is no fuckin way that you can get to feel how they handle and all that by just parking the car, c'mon park their car and do nothing more. If you want to test drive a car and put it through it's paces, dress nicely and go to a dealer and do it like your an interested buyer. And fuck all that retaliation crap for them shit talking, just deal with it, I used to be a server in a restaurant and would have rude customers talk shit all the time but never once did I retaliate by spitting in their food or anything like that.
[post=541585]Quoted post[/post]​

all i ask for is respect, i give it and i want it back. not just in work but in life. ill exact revenge as i please. what i do isnt that bad, i could get the cars stolen so i feel innocent in what i do.

if you dont like what i do then consider yourself a better person then me. when i worked in a restuarant if someone was disrespectful i would never spit in there food, but i have been know to put hot cherry peppers in olives or under pepperoni.

Back