This a good or bad one...?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ovcrash

It has a .60 A/R intake and 1.15 A/R exhaust with a P trim.

Good or bad turbo to put on a 97 H22A ??

and what is the difference between a draw thru setup and a blow thru setup ??

it would be great..... if you want to make 800 hp and spool at 8000 rpms.

1.15 is HUGE y0.

and there is no intake or exhaust side to a turbo. its called a compressor and turbine.... and futhermore, i think you have it backwards. usually the compressor is bigger than the turbine....

Draw through and blow through refer to turbocharged carb setups. Blow through is far superior to draw through for many reasons.

Is it a t2, t3, t25, t3/t4, t4?

If it's a t25 with those specs, it's still too small for your engine.

to the best of my knowledge, there is no p-trim wheel fitting in anything less than a t3/t4 combo.... so thats what i assumed it was.
if there are p-trim wheels in smaller turbos, im going to go out on a limb and ask WTF?

hell, my turbo doesn't even have a p-trim.

Then if that's a Bad turbo to put on a 97 H22A what would be a good turbo, to obtain 300WHP ??? What would be the A/R for the Compressor and the Turbine??

no need to run anything larger than a .63 on either side for 300 whp. you standard t3/t04e from a drag kit wil give you 100 hp at 10psi or so on the h22.

not even. more boost would be the first step.

my .63/.70 stage 5 (smaller than p) is good for well over 600 horse on a b-series.

Back