this forum sucks

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Conrats to MSU on its basketball teams making it to the sweet 16!! do you have a number for your shop that I could call? I'm real interested in in doing the mpfi swap. :)

my parents shop is generally a repair only, no performance oriented work. what i was saying is that if you get the parts, we can go there and do the work. i've never done a mpfi swap so i do not know all about it

for performance places in michigan, Godspeed in novi is a very good place. Dan is a really nice guy+ they have an AWD dyno. As for autowerks, kinda agree with adam. I have heard some very shady stuff about them.

how about for engine rebuilds, should I go locally or should I ship out. I was thinking of building a d16 with rods and pistons. do you guys have any numbers I could call or website. I also want to run uberdata so would Godspeed be a good place to get it tuned?

Originally posted by steve92civic@Mar 23 2005, 08:18 PM
how about for engine rebuilds, should I go locally or should I ship out. I was thinking of building a d16 with rods and pistons. do you guys have any numbers I could call or website. I also want to run uberdata so would Godspeed be a good place to get it tuned?
[post=477752]Quoted post[/post]​

dan (godspeed) prefers to tune with the apexi power FC, greddy emanage, ect. he doesn't do much hondata however if you call him, he could tell you more. I am sure they can do any kind of engine work you need. http://www.godspeedinc.com/ is their website.

cool, thanks. I'm going to be gone this summertime to Alaska, but hopefully I'll be able to get my project going when I come back. go MSU!

asmallsol; is that the same god off of nasioc(sp?) and such. I know there are some great mitsu/subie tuners in MI, but the actual GOD, of godspeed?

Originally posted by TommyTheCat@Mar 24 2005, 03:44 AM
asmallsol; is that the same god off of nasioc(sp?) and such. I know there are some great mitsu/subie tuners in MI, but the actual GOD, of godspeed?
[post=477913]Quoted post[/post]​

not too sure, I only go onto nasioc.com looking for cars for sale, however, it could be. They do have one of the only AWD dyno's around that I know of.

Back