this is for 96matthb

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
first of all i dont care about rep u can love me or hate me dosnt have any effect on my life i dont live with u or know u so who cares

30K's in spray paint....real fast

Spend 30K's for a down payment on a house...

toolbag.....:couch:

So, with 4 turbo's and 2 superchargers you want 2000 hp... why not add a flux capacitor and hit 88 mph at 3000hp to the pistons? you should add some high performance muffler bearings while you're at it. dont forget, you need 1.21 gigawatts!!

crickets.jpg

ok house, i don't care about puncuality it this high school am i getting graded, no.

Ah, the classic "this ain't high school" rebuttal. Buddy, I could really care less if you don't spell every word correctly. I'm just saying, when I see a giant block of text with barely any punctuation and atrocious spelling it makes me want to say "fuck, this probably isn't worth my time." I don't expect you to be a spelling/grammar genius, I'm just warning you that if you are making posts that are longer then a single sentence and you want people to actually read them, then put a little effort into it.

It's for YOUR benefit, not mine...

I listed my reason for me spending my money on this car. And i payed of my wifes college with my other deployment and i dont have to pay for my school. and i already have a house that is paid off. This is my toy. My wife loves to drive in it my dad loves to work on it. and i enjoy both of them and it makes us all happy especially when we go to the drags and whip some tail. But sentimental value dosnt mean anything to u. Its my life i spend my money how i want to spend it. I get my toys from work that most will not do

Well if you've taken care of all that stuff and you've still got 30 grand to burn, then good for you. I was just trying to explain what the other guy meant with his comment...

ok house, i don't care about puncuality

LOL, just noticed your choice of words here. So you don't care about "punctuality" huh? Well you should buddy. It's very annoying to others when you're not on time...

I dont know why but Brutals post are always funny. Even when he
is being serious for the fact that I think of House saying them.

Also thanks for explaining lol

vettekid12 said:
wow u really are a moron arnt u. ever hear of corvette fever. well if not ur a fuckin moron which u already are but anyways. exactly what do i have in my motor. tell me since u are telling me i am not pulling 9.s and u have no idas what charger that is on that car or my boost or my fuel managment or my injectors or myrear end or even who built my transmision and u prob dont even work on fucking cars ur just one of those kids who sit there and look on the computer for shit and have no clue how to do anything fucking faggit. but tell me what type of motor it is in size

Wow this was sent to me in a pm he is dumb. Well mister it is a tuned port 350 with stock pistons in it by looking at the pictures. The rear diff is esentally a Dana 44 with a custom IRS housing. The transmission is a 700r4 which is a piece of shit but will hold up if built properly which i do every day. By the way yes i know what corvette fever is its a fucking magazine and have you ever heard of Lingenfelter well i build every one of the automatics that go in to the cars they build and the guy across the shop from me builds all the 6spd manuals for them. Also our shop cars run 9.50s and our full size shop truck went 11.71.

By the way if you want to talk about your 9sec C4 go over to www.corvetteforum.com they will be really proud to bash the hell out of you over there.

Wow this was sent to me in a pm he is dumb. Well mister it is a tuned port 350 with stock pistons in it by looking at the pictures. The rear diff is esentally a Dana 44 with a custom IRS housing. The transmission is a 700r4 which is a piece of shit but will hold up if built properly which i do every day. By the way yes i know what corvette fever is its a fucking magazine and have you ever heard of Lingenfelter well i build every one of the automatics that go in to the cars they build and the guy across the shop from me builds all the 6spd manuals for them. Also our shop cars run 9.50s and our full size shop truck went 11.71.

By the way if you want to talk about your 9sec C4 go over to www.corvetteforum.com they will be really proud to bash the hell out of you over there.
+rep

Your a fuckin retard. Plain and simple.

so before u can run ur mouth to me saying my car runs 11s know ur facts and u know what ive never used the nos and never will do do the fact i can only make one run as i dont have a roll cage...blah blah...Im a tool....blah

If you havent made your one run, how do you know itll run any where in the 9's?

And like 97hatch said, theres only a couple shops in the US that can make a 700R in a heavy car last any amount of time. The one you listed aint one of em.

like i said u are a moron. so ur telling me my car isnt bored 40 over right ur telling me my pistons are stock. ok i can see ur have eyes that can see through everything. so ur saying to me that i dont have Keith Black Hypereutectic pistons in it nice for me to finaly realize that i dont have them. OK smart ass what intake manifold and plum and runners am i using and u r right corvette fever is a magazine but the shop is also called corvette fever aka the vette doctors. but anyways tell me how u think i have a stock transmission. tell me how my rear end is stock tell me what tires im running. Tell me who built my 700R4 with a reverse valve body tell me please im begging u to tell me

i said i can only make one run at a time at the drags as i dont want to install a cage as like i said i wont be able to remove the targa top as the cage would interfear with me getting to the bolts to take it off and what shot of nos am i using. what procharger am i using

and so i dont have a ford 9 inch rear end dana is a good unit but ill stick with the ford 9 inch and im not about to drop a 6 speed into my car when i drag thats pointless. And yes i have heard of lingenfelter, and calloway. and lingenfelter also does the viper and other cars but thats not what we are talking about here now are we? since your so smart what injectors am i running. How many volts am i running in my coil how many.

holy fuck you have hyperutectic pistons thats owsome have you ever tried forged internals

OMG bored .40 over that must be one hell of a diffrence with a stock compression ratio

By the way hope you hyperuCRAPTIC pistons dont explode under boost

No one make a reverse manual valve body for a 700r4 CK and rossler have both been working on one but its pointless on a over drive transmission to have a reverse manual any ways. Also that is a stock intake with edelbrock runners o yea you didnt mention vette doctors they also use the transmissins that i build on a daily basis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back