this is for 96matthb

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, the classic "this ain't high school" rebuttal. Buddy, I could really care less if you don't spell every word correctly. I'm just saying, when I see a giant block of text with barely any punctuation and atrocious spelling it makes me want to say "fuck, this probably isn't worth my time." I don't expect you to be a spelling/grammar genius, I'm just warning you that if you are making posts that are longer then a single sentence and you want people to actually read them, then put a little effort into it.

It's for YOUR benefit, not mine...

Well if you've taken care of all that stuff and you've still got 30 grand to burn, then good for you. I was just trying to explain what the other guy meant with his comment...

I would have to agree. I could hardly read through the op's rants to know what point they were trying to get across.

its funny i didnt get my fucking transmission rebuit from monter transmions r u that retarded. Im sick of telling u the same fucking shit. Another thing u can keep saying u work at a corvette shop whats the number and ur name so i can actually call and see if u work there in the am since ur prob lieng whats there website any reputable company/shop will have there website so what is it

cause people are gay this thread was meant for matt and thats it but no littl faggits had to get involved

im not giving the name of where i work or my name because of little punk ass kids that would like to start shit with my employer if you had a clue about the corvette comunity you would know where i work by some of the things that i have told you

no ur just bullshiting thats y ur scard cause u dont work at a vette shop fuckin idiot

so ur telling me my intake manifold is stock and not edlebrock hi flow ported nor are my runers or plenum really what voltage am i running through my coil and what ignition am i using

he eg'sforlife add ign fried clam to ur fl on xbox do u play call of duty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back