This is fucked up

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

if they saved all those pennies, they wouldn't have to work at walmart :p

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Apr 11 2005, 12:10 PM
if they saved all those pennies, they wouldn't have to work at walmart :p
[post=485701]Quoted post[/post]​

:stallowned: :lol:

i wish at the end of the video, when he's going to walk back down the stairs, that he just runs down and beats the shit out of those fools throwing pennies at him...

Yeah they were dicks, and making fun of the kid even if he's paid for it isn't cool. But that doesn't even begin to piss me off as much as the dumbass guy on the skatboard did. The guy who knocked that other fool out with his board after fucking up his car. That dood needs to get mauled by a bear.

it wasnt that bad... they werent throwing them at him

Originally posted by Blanco@Apr 12 2005, 02:55 PM
So, basically, the only thing that's going to be different is the person with the superiority complex?
[post=486293]Quoted post[/post]​

Superiority complex? Hardly. The word "complex" implies that I feel that way toward most or all people, which is definitely not the case. I'll be feeling superior specifically to all the douchebags who felt the need to make me feel like I wasn't as good as they were.

Honestly, if having a nice car and a hot girl friend make you feel accomplished over other people then good for you.

i think its more about him being happy with the life he has made for himself, whereas the douche rockers that were picking on people may not have been so fortunate with their self gratification... thereby forever remaining unhappy douche rockers...

Christ. Sorry I posted it.

At least reckedracing understands what I'm saying. I never planned on saying a word to those morons. Back then, they couldn't comprehend a word more than 5 letters long. I'm sure much hasn't changed since then.

A dictionary definition? Overanalyze much?

Edit: And it's kinda insulting that you referred to my girlfriend (and most likely future wife) as a trophy. Well, not really insulting, as that would imply that I got offended by the remark or cared what you had to say about her. More "eyebrow-raising", really. If I could raise one eyebrow, that is.

the shit train comes rolling through... shitting on everyone parade...

brain storm...

there is no rubbing it in... simply showing up with your gf and letting them SEE that you have a happy life would be sufficient to convey the message...

and without rubbing it in there is no low life action associated with the showing up...

so whats the point shit train?

wooooooooooo!!! woooooooooooooo!!

I guess what it really comes down to is, I'll bet alot of those guys had goals in life similar to mine. I'm pretty much where I want to be right now. I own a car and a condo, have a job that appreciates me, and life is pretty good. I'm not at all embarassed to say that, I'd actually derive some pleasure in seeing one of those aforementioned guys or girls in an unplanned-for place in life. It would definitely give me some satisfaction. I don't hold grudges, per se, but I for sure remember a good many things that have happened to me in my life, good or bad.

As I said, I won't be "rubbing it in" anyone's face. I'll merely smile, and say thanks to whatever higher power there may be that some karma actually exists.

I'm done. I'll leave you all to your internet moralizing. I can't believe I actually had to defend that statement in the first place.

Edit: Thanks recked. I'm entirely sure that you're not the type of guy to debate whether the sky is actually blue. :lol:

Yeah, I honestly felt that way for a few years after high school, then I started to grow up and realize that if you want all of that high school bullshit drama behind you...you have to actually leave it behind you.

And at the end of the day, its your own definition of success that really matters. Some people need fancy toys and trophies, some people don't.

how can you possibly make a statement like this and then follow it up with, but i'm not talking shit??

and i think i must be missing your point here...
how can you possibly compare someone with a successful life showing up to a 10 yr reunion to the asshats that throw pennies at some poor kid with no friends and then laugh at him??? what is your correlation here??? how are the 2 comparable?

and you, YOU, the one calling other members immature idiots are saying you feel like the only adult???

and your gf might like to be called gorgeous once in a while... you never know...

i got my online psychologist degree too :D
i guess i should start analyzing every post anyone makes on here too

edit:

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! woooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

Back