This is me

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

spunky

Hi, my name is Dave. I,m from the Netherlands. am 23 years ols and work as a [dont know the englisch word] carbody repair dude? :) My ride is a Crx ee8 VTEC b16a1. I totally stripped the car and did al the welding [rust :(] ans painting myself. Here some pics and i hope to have an good time on this forum

Im going to sleep now, its midnight here B)

my ride

welcome to hondaswap, you may PM me for my address to send me donations of yummy amsterdam buds :)

Originally posted by B16@Jan 26 2004, 06:12 PM
welcome to hondaswap, you may PM me for my address to send me donations of yummy amsterdam buds :)

whahah. no can do i,m clean :roll:

If you stop by sometime, ill give you a few kg ;)

Originally posted by Hatchbacks Anonymous@Jan 26 2004, 06:15 PM
That car looks bad ass! Welcome bro :thumbsup:

Tnx, and some update this month

Altezza gay things;) are painted in carcolor
Dc sports 4-1 header installed
Vtec indicator light installed
Vdo dayton mp3 radio

The WANNE HAVE list: BOOST! but way 2 expansive in the Netherlands :(

Hey, great looking car, im not a fan of Dual exhaust, but it looks really good on your car so i like it - way to go.

cool ride man....i like the front end....looks clean

THat's a pretty sick car man.

:thumbsup: I like it, the color choice is awesome.

peice a kit together.... it might take sometime but will be cheapers tehn buying a full out kit

Originally posted by Canuck 93 Civic Si@Jan 26 2004, 06:24 PM
DIY = Do it Yourself

ah ok tnx. but then still , no cheap parts here, maybe from ebay? But i dont know how the shipping shit works. O well, i put out a reply in the FORSALE part on this forum,maybe that is an option

post-11-1048374690.gif

do it yourself...also i might add nice car and i like the color alot myself to im a big fan of bronze im also a body repair guy ( i like to call myself a collision repair tech) but ya nnice work and nice looking whip

color: safrone orange pearl from the volvo c70, its painted in base paint and not with that watercrap shit.

The strips,cold air intake, wheels are painted in antraciet[englisch???]

All the rubbers are new and the sunroof also [rust]

It took me a little year to do this, but happy with the result.

Do you guys have the ee8 crx in america?

I really like your car. It all flows toghether really well. I got a question though, is that wing from the factory or is it aftermarket? Im thinkin aftermarket, if it is whats the name of it. If you update your car update us while your at it. Everyone have a great day.

Jeramy

Back