This Is My Kill Story

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i've been messed with by so many black guys(not being racist).. i think because my gf is black. and they have threatned to kick my ass. im only 5'5 and i was thinking about getting one to protect my self and selfdefense but how would you get a permit for one any one knows or is there a better way to do it

if your going to get a gun atleast get one legally, go to a gun store and im sure they can answer that. damn this thread changed to guns, oh well thats cool.

If I was that guy I would have went out said something rude to you and let you kick the shit out of me
then call the cops get a police report on it go to the docs get it all down on paper and go after your ass so you have to pay not me but money for lawyers time spent in court and even some jail time maybe

getting the shit kicked outta you sucks for a few days having to put up with court dates and pay out money sucks ass

Originally posted by riceking3@Mar 13 2003, 01:06 AM
i mean i got protect myself some how unless i get super duper big muscle and train with the mofo ken shamrock

hit the gym, im not ripped or anything but i got some muscle 5'10 215. i had 4 black guys jump me in hs so i know where your coming from. they beat the shit out of me, had to have nose surgery man i wish i had a gun then.

for reals i mean they just hate cause i have a black gf and they cant get with her.. self defense just like the movie enough with j-lo in it where she kicks that guys ass

i can't get in a fight.. i've had brain surgury. missing the back 1/3 rd of my top vertebrete and an inch by inch piece of my skull, where the spinal cord goes into the head*removed during the surgury* ;)

damn man that sucks. if i get hit in the stomach im done, 6 inch scar from part of my intestine being removed. shit hurts like hell when i get hit there.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Mar 13 2003, 12:44 AM
i'm 1/4 irish
my name says it all.
cross me, and you'll wish you never met me

Where did the Irish family go on their summer vacation?

To a new bar.

im 1/3 irish (my drinking part) 1/3 italian (the cooking part ;) ) and 1/3 czeck (the manhood part) lol... yea, i use to carry my "baby" with me, good ole snubnose 38, great for those close range types of things! now i just have my "dog", my 33 inch black magic super barrel, the home run maker ;) yea, i have to say, i love spitting on somebody after i beat their ass, just makes them the lowest person on earth. :)

Why does everyone need guns? i mean..i'm going into law enforcement so i'm gonna have one..and i'm joining the army between my transfer to ucsd. But..why a gun? why not learn to fight? or work out? i've taken 6 martial arts classes since i was 5 and now i'm 18. Or just go take a weight training class..no need to end peoples lives...just kick the crap out of them..but don't kill 'em..i mean c'mon now. What's the world coming to when kids start shooting each other? My school got shot up when i was a junior in highschool. So i'm especially against guns on civilians. i went to santana highschool. 4 friends of mine got shot, my friend travis was shot in the mouth, my friend ray was shot in the lungs!..my friends brother, trevor was shot in the neck, and some guy i used to talk to in the halls was killed in the bathroom. And to top it all off..my g/f who was standing next to me at the time was hit in the lip by a piece of the wall next to us which was hit by a bullet.

lol, "magic magic ninjas what".........im 1/4 italian and 1/4 german who knows about the rest but shit do i have a temper, i know what its like to flip out on people especially when almost getting run over by a car......lmao.......different story.......... :bash:

:worthy: zero, have you ever been jumped by a bunch of guys with multiple blunt objects? if you havent, maybe you shouldnt speak like that. i have a gun for protection. being a big guy i am always singled out, and thats not always a good thing lol. btw, i was in kenpo for a couple years, and trained under a golden glove boxer for a lil while too ;) i can hold my own, just ask brandon about his eye :whip: lol anyway, drunken story... and yea, when people start running over friends with cars, i feel like superman LOL anyhow, i dont have a gun to feel like a thug, or to feel above anyone or kill someone, if im going to shoot somebody chances are im going for their shoulder or their knee ;) its about defense, sometimes your hands arent enough, unless you're jet li! :ph34r: :worthy: :ph34r: :worthy: :ph34r:

Originally posted by Zerosk8r455 Posted on Mar 13 2003@ 09:10 AM
..no need to end peoples lives...just kick the crap out of them..but don't kill 'em..i mean c'mon now.

The answer to that isn't so simple,yes it is better the way it was "back in the day",beat some one ,get beaten,no biggy,take it like a man,move on.The problem is,it isn't like that nowadays.Take for example the kids in Houston who caught some other kids breaking into their car and kick their asses.Well the little punks,instead of just getting their beating for trying to steal someones car,go get a gun,come back and kill the two guys who were just defending their shit.The one kid got chased to the feeder road and shot execution style to the back of the head,then spit on.Now,are guns a bad idea?Would they still be alive if they had a gun also?Where did the two other kids get the gun from?All you can do is defend your own.

Originally posted by BlackJDMdeath@Mar 13 2003, 03:30 AM
:worthy: zero, have you ever been jumped by a bunch of guys with multiple blunt objects? if you havent, maybe you shouldnt speak like that. i have a gun for protection. being a big guy i am always singled out, and thats not always a good thing lol. btw, i was in kenpo for a couple years, and trained under a golden glove boxer for a lil while too ;) i can hold my own, just ask brandon about his eye :whip: lol anyway, drunken story... and yea, when people start running over friends with cars, i feel like superman LOL anyhow, i dont have a gun to feel like a thug, or to feel above anyone or kill someone, if im going to shoot somebody chances are im going for their shoulder or their knee ;) its about defense, sometimes your hands arent enough, unless you're jet li! :ph34r: :worthy: :ph34r: :worthy: :ph34r:

lol the eye, yeah well i was drunk and well anyway, yeah he can hold his own ive quite a bit more martial arts training than him, 2 years karate, 3 years tae kwon doe, and a bout 18 months of Kund fu, and he socked me a good one in the eye, it didnt hurt but man did it leave a mark all bloody and stuff, on the other thing yes sometimes guns are needed especially when being chased by many blunt objects and knives and fun stuff like that, but if you are going to pull a gun you have to be smart about it when using it for "self defense" cause if you shoot to kill even if its self defense you are going to get fucked in court thats why its better to shoot for the knees because when you dont have a knee you cant run.

I just have a "little" H&K .40 :D
this potato cannon had a 6 foot battel and was pressurised to 400 psi.. the potato went through *yes through* a microwave and a frige, in one shot. *found them thrown away in the middle of the desert* [/quote]
:werd: and about the 400 p.s.i got boost... hahah j/p hahah nice man

There's a girl in my gym class named Kitsa and we were working out (that's the only thing we do) in the weight room and she was like can I punch u in the face? I was like aiight. so I head my head as still as possible and let her hit me. It stung a lil and alot in 1 spot then she was liek oops i forgot to take my ring off. it was a pretty big ring. Now I have a lil dicoloring right in the spot. hehe.

Back