This is what happens when Sabrina doesnt cook for me

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

She's got the most darling little hands. Makes your junk look HUGE.

She was hot in the maxim spread.

But her hips are huge and the body shirt thingy is like so 1992.

lol

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
EVOO

I can't see Rachelle getting higher then a 5 on the Pissedoffratingchart.

Her hips keep getting bigger and her tits still havnt grown past what looks to be a saggy A cup. =)

ROFL!

Yeah, shes not that attractive... but shes got a great personality. I usually watch her at 630 when i', having dinner going "damn, i shoulda made that instsead." lol

I can't see Rachelle getting higher then a 5 on the Pissedoffratingchart.

Her hips keep getting bigger and her tits still havnt grown past what looks to be a saggy A cup. =)

where did this come from?
did i miss something?

mmmmmm a few days ago i cooked up some chicken i had marinating for a few nights, used some japanese teriyaki marinade with black bean sauce and garlic. Put some more garlic in the oil to cook it up, mmmmmmm MMMm that shit was damn fucking good. before i that i made chicken in cream of mushroom soup... mmm

i can cook chicken like its my job.

I'm sorry, I was staring at your avatar again.

I don't think I need to list anything as to what I like cooking.

I rock anything.

I even use EVOO

where did this come from?
did i miss something?
Yes you missed the whole thing.

Rachelle did look pretty hot in FHM, I keep the cooking show on at work most everyday and over the last year or so you could see her hips getting bigger and bigger and bigger and bigger.....

maybe she needs to use something other then EVOO.

made some grilled salmon tonight, OMFG..... i nearly spooged in my undershorts when i took the first bite. I never knew i could cook so well :p

maybe ill have somethin else for you guys after i go to virginia... next sat/sun. :mrgreen:

made some grilled salmon tonight, OMFG..... i nearly spooged in my undershorts when i took the first bite. I never knew i could cook so well

maybe ill have somethin else for you guys after i go to virginia... next sat/sun.

you should change your avatar again :mrgreen:

Back