This Kid Has some Photo Skills

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CarAudiophile

This is a Kid that is 18 years old. Kyle gave him a spot on the server to upload his pictures. He has some photo skills. If you have some time look through the pictures. Alot of cool shit and sweet pictures.

And of course pictures of my car are in there also. :)

http://1320video.com/gallery/daishis?page=1

IMG_2035.jpg

I like how he captures light... I guess it's slow film speed, open aperature and quick shutter speeds ?

thats what a good quality camera and a kid who took photography 2 in highschool, and quite possibly a course or two in photoshop, will get you.

Kid definately has the skills. He should seriously start looking at some magazine, I usually see that kind of camera work in the likes of SCC and Turbo.

yeah nice pics and all but i dont really see a reason to start sucking his dick. yeah a nice camera will do that for some people. my sister went to school for thsi shit and i used to talk to here profs and they said what makes a good photo is not whats being taken or how its taken but how it makes u feel when you see it. and yes that light pic is nice as are most of thm but they look like all the rest some of them are just boring same shit. to each his own but just cuz they are in focus i dunno if id say hes got skills and all that jazz.

Noone is sucking his dick. Unless you like that type of thing and you want me to hook you up with.. I can send you his email if you like to lick the magic dong.

However the kid has an eye for good spots and shots. Thats all I was saying. Plus I think alot of people just like to look at pictures of cars and leave the Dick Sucking to others. hhmm who could I be talking about.

see i wasnt turning it into something ur interested in. all im sayin is i dont see the need to make a thread about some dude cuz u think hes cool and sees stuff aka get off his dick cuz if was this "hot shit" he could have been like hey look at my shitbut instead we got u coming up for a breath to say hey look at what im not doing. learn metaphors my friend and whipe ur chin.

plus alot of people already know of 1320 so i just didnt see the need

How bout you get of HIS nuts......... I see a big cock swinging in circles and then BAM! smacking you in the face.

Originally posted by UDT@Sep 14 2005, 03:23 PM
How bout you get of HIS nuts......... I see a big cock swinging in circles and then BAM! smacking you in the face.
[post=554588]Quoted post[/post]​

LMAO :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

IMG_2366.jpg

Yes, very nice pictures (skill wise; i dont much care for hondas anymore - jk).

Wow didn't know posting a link to a kid that can take some shots.. I guess other people want to talk about dome shots.

I didn't know that it was arts and crafts time at your local junior high. You sure they know about you typing these type of words on your computer.

Originally posted by CarAudiophile@Sep 15 2005, 09:02 AM
I have no clue wtf is going on.. I posted a link for a kid that can take some pictures and then this dude is talking about sucking dick.. Please start a new homo thread for you to pick up dudes on..

Thanks.
[post=554863]Quoted post[/post]​

werd, fucking homo

I edited it to be nicer but yeah thats what I orginally said. I have no clue how giving some dome got on this post but I guess that would happen if you are sexually frustrated like some.

Some pics are really good. but theres a lot that arent that good. I say its more the camera that the kid imo

Back