this might be a stupid thread

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

formby

learning in progress
any way.....if you look at the pic below youll see that the fuel feed line is pointed up...i cant seem to flip it...can some one please help me under stand this god damn problem.....

med_gallery_13158_490_159779.jpg

BTW this is a link to my gallery...got some nice pics of the nos kit...and engine shots

https://hondaswap.com/forums/index.php?...album&album=490

can't you just take the bolt out of the banjo fitting and turn it over and put the bolt back in?

yes...i tried that mang...i just cant get it to fit right and i cant seem to twist it on there...i just put it like that to show the problem

ttt...

i'm serious i installed the fuel pump about 8 month ago and it installed fine...now this....

HELP bitches...pls

Is that the stock fuel feed line, it looks like it belongs under the hood. If it is stock, can you flip it over and run it to one side or another. If you had this all together, why can't you figure it out.

those things are a pain in the ass, i just did mine two weeks ago. the way i found to be best is to have the tank almost all the way in the reach ur hand up and put the bolt in blind. it takes some messing with but you'll get it. just remember to make sure those crush washers are in there.

off topic, but I was looking at your valve cover pic in your gallery, NICE dude. Is that bronze paint or powdercoat? BEAUTIFUL.

flip it and bend it?

You can bend the line a little.

Also, your fuel pressure is only 40 lbs or so. You could cut that bend out, flare the steel line a little and replace the hose. A pair of hose clamps will hold each side just fine. Flaring the steel just gives a little more grip to ensure the line won't blow apart.

Quoted post[/post]]
off topic, but I was looking at your valve cover pic in your gallery, NICE dude. Is that bronze paint or powdercoat? BEAUTIFUL.
what i did was clean the valve cover good with brake cleaner....then i sprayed it with bronze duplicoor wheel paint....then with a blade i took off the paint over the letters...thank you for noticing...also...did you check out how i held the nos selenoids in place....look close

Quoted post[/post]]
flip it and bend it?

You can bend the line a little.

Also, your fuel pressure is only 40 lbs or so. You could cut that bend out, flare the steel line a little and replace the hose. A pair of hose clamps will hold each side just fine. Flaring the steel just gives a little more grip to ensure the line won't blow apart.

by "flare do you mean open up the end...like a velocity stack????.....

and should i cut out the round thing between the tube an the hose...
gallery_13158_490_387.jpg

screw cutting the line, it prob work but it's not that hard to get that line up there. just lift the tank more into place then it is in ur pic. flip the line the way its supposed to be and thread in the bolt. its not that hard.

Back