"time to rest in peace"

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

the KK that was here went out of business... their shit is gross. fat nasty greasy piles of shit.
their coffee sucked to boot.

and i'm never going to texas... no dunkin donuts? WTF?

maybe, thats an up-tapped market... hrm.... go open a DD in DFW? lol

:werd: on the KK thing
when the first one opened up on the pike there was 3 hour lines.... 3 fuckin hours, for donuts?!?!?!?!
ok whatever, i figured they must be really fuckin good
there is no fuckin way im waiting in line 3 hours for a donut though... so about a month after it opened i was driving by and there wasnt a line, so i stopped in
got a large coffee, a glazed donut, and i figured id try the "original kreme donut" (they are named after this donut, it must be kick ass right??)

the coffee did indeed suck balls... weak, burnt taste, truckstop coffee is better than this shit
the glazed donut was pretty nasty... i see that they are trying to do the whole warm donut thing, but it sucked... it was sloppy as fuck, and the inside was doughy and under cooked... literally was getting nausious eating it
the "original kreme donut" was disgusting, the outside tasted like it had been sitting around for at least 9 hours... the filling was nasty as hell... it was cold and gushy... and WAYYYY too sweet... there was actually grains of sugar in that crap... the consistancy and the taste were both nasty (i would rather eat Uni)

so that was my first and only experience with KK.... i gave them a chance and 3 out of 3 items sucked ass... not even "werent that good"... no they sucked ass... i cant remember but i think i did actually end up puking later
i cant immagine what people were waiting 3 hours in line for

Krispy Kreme = :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Quoted post[/post]]
wtf is a riffle (packin miget)?
:laugh:
de plane de plane. the lil miget from the bond movie that did the comertial with this guy. he was an abusive drunk miget that was paranoid and carried a huge hand cannon. look him up interesting life. for a miget

and french curlers are the best from dnd

RIP Dunkin Donuts dood :cry:

the Kripsy Kreme where i used to live was pretty damn good. maybe the one there where you live at B just doesnt know how to make them right.

oh and that "de plane boss, da plane" midget guy was on the show Loveboat where he said that phrase...and his name was Tattoo :)

I'm passing this thread around to everyone I know.

"oh and that "de plane boss, da plane" midget guy was on the show Loveboat where he said that phrase...and his name was Tattoo "

Fantasy Island, mud duck :)

By the way, if you're in Ft Wayne this week, hang out at the wireless hotspots. hot chick named Andi (Andrea) looking for a connection.

and she's rich. And she's really cool too. She's out at her parent's house. I was working with her dell to get a wireless connection, and told her to hit some local hotspots.

im back in Fort Wayne. wireless hotspots huh? so probably Starbucks, IHOP and B&N are the only ones i know of besides the hotels that have wireless. James (2000si) lives here too. he may know of more places....

got a pic of this chick? lol drop me a line on AIM: BodyDroppedNikes and give me the 411 on this chick :)

"Maximum number of buddies allowed in your buddy list" WHAT THE SCREW ?!

I can't add you ! This is for shit. God I hate AOL and everything about them.

Anyway, I have no pics of her... well... lemme look

Back