timewarp thread (put blast from the past crap here)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Yeee boiiii Wolfenstein 3d
YouTube - PC - Wolfenstein 3D - E3M9 (Hitler) 100% Video

And who didnt play they're friends after school heads up at Doom!! GALLOWS .WAD! hahaha
YouTube - DOOM

I got a story with this game.. My Art teacher had a computer in the storage room at the school.. I used to always tell her I had to do something to fix this then update that and Bullshit so I could spend the class time sitting playing this and Sim City on her computer.. Ate my lunch in there to hahaha
STUNTS
YouTube - Stunts (PC) game, my own track

YouTube - SimCity 2000

Ok this one isnt PC But I couldnt help myself.. I loved this game to
YouTube - Toejam & Earl Panic on Funkotron

Theres some games I cant find like the original Need for Speed.. And I'm bout to crash out but heres some I'm thinkin bout.. Every time I goto exit outa here I think of a few more.. and damn.. I'm not tryin to post whore lol

Original Need for Speed
Original Test Drive
Police Squad
Bargames
Lunar Lander
Frogger
Astroids
The Return to Zork
Tetris
CRAP I Cant remember one of my favs I always think of it to.. I know alot of you know this one.. where your flying on a teridactle and every time you get to the end of the screen you come out the other end.. you can fly and land / run jump.. the Damnit.. grrr I''ll think of it eventually if no one else knows..
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
thats one of those games in the past i would remember and be so mad cause it bugged the hell outa me that i couldnt remember the name of it.. and when I finally did I'd be so happy.. now its that time again.. Blahh right on the end of my tongue to..

Ok I had leaving one last reply on another thread and had to drop this one in here also... THIS MOVIE Is Definatly by far my all time fav I Recomend everyone see it!! Its the creators of South Park,, nomatter what I always keep this DVD in my car, on my phone on my computer.. everywhere its SOOO Funny
I Give you
ORGASMO!
YouTube - The Orgasmorator

Attachments

• Catherine_Bach.jpg
    Catherine_Bach.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 242
whooohoooo 2 days later I finally remembered that game. JOUST. The game where your on a teradactile getting eggs.. I loved that game

whooohoooo 2 days later I finally remembered that game. JOUST. The game where your on a teradactile getting eggs.. I loved that game

You mean ostrich? :huh: At least that's what I remember. Freakin' funny game. haha

Top_Gear_SNES_ScreenShot1.gif

Oh my GOD!!! I just remembered I used to play this game all the time when I was in about 2nd grade. I love this game, wish I still had it.

The music was bitchin by the way, anyone who says otherwise needs a kick in the pants.

wasnt that that top gun game? Or was that another one?

Top_Gear_SNES_ScreenShot1.gif

Oh my GOD!!! I just remembered I used to play this game all the time when I was in about 2nd grade. I love this game, wish I still had it.

The music was bitchin by the way, anyone who says otherwise needs a kick in the pants.

Back