To buy ... or not to buy...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yo guys,

which basic bolt ons should a person put on his integra gsr to gain the most power?

also...

would you rather have a 93 mr2 turbo or a 94 integra gsr if they were running for the same price? thanks guys

i need to beat a sho with true duel exhaust, sticky tires, and an intake... its claiming 14's 1/4 mile with basic bolt ons what do you think?

I'd get the Integra simply because I'm a Honda purist, but Toyota makes a good car and the SW20 is no exception.

You're going to need more than just bolt-on's to be running 14's in that porky GS-R. The fastest I've seen a GS-R with I/H/E run is a 15.0 and that is exceptional. A solid set of cams would help to put you in the 14's. Or you could be in the 13's with some nitrous if you feel comfortable with it. Zex makes a good kit.

what about the MR2? and if I rebuild just the top end and turbocharge it what would I run? ...

would it be smarter to rebuild the top end NOW, so that when it comes time for me to buy the turbo, its already rebuilt?

If you are a beginner level driver, the SW20 is a bad idea. You'll wag the tail right off the road. It's a great car, but if you aren't comfortable with gobs of oversteer don't get it.

Back