Your Sig Other

• no, its immoral

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no, if there's no trust there is no relationship

• no, i'm too stupid to be a "spy&qu

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

very well stated

i wanna know who was man enough to tell the truth...
ie: too stupid to be a spy..

Quoted post[/post]]what happens when she trusts you and you trust her and then she takes advantage of your trust?
Fuck her life up and leave.
Quoted post[/post]]Fuck the spying...If you can't trust them to tell you what's going on, you can't trust them in a relationship...just grow a set and get rid of em...
PREACH IT BROTHA MAN!!!
Quoted post[/post]]that's all chemical now. they say that lovely feeling of 'falling' and being 'in love' is helped out by chemicals in the brain... triggered by the other person.problem is... that only lasts up to 2 years. so, either way, you'll never 'be in love' forever. it's about how you create that feeling for yourself and understand that you can't just hook em, and expect to keep that feeling forever.the problem is after that, some people just think it's not worth it anymore
I have read something about that actually and from what I have read..... its basically bullshit. The interviewed people were about as shallow as a sidewalk anyway... the ONE guy that off set the entire study was... ready...... a delivery driver for a local pizza place.... he was 21.... :laugh:
Quoted post[/post]]If you have a hunch that your girlfriend/boyfriend is cheating, then fuck yes, I would COMPLETELY support spying. Because if you don't act on it, it's YOUR fault. If your gf/bf has you in a position where you are going to second guess your gut instinct, then it's obvious who wears the pants.

Lets go with this analogy....

Would you perhaps, check under the hood of a used car when you buy it? Maybe even request a Carfax? Hell, even take it to a mechanic to get it checked out? Of course you would, you do your homework and make an intellegent, educated decision. You don't listen to the salesguy while he blows smoke up your ass trying to get the sale.

Moral: Women are no diffrent (or men for that matter). Do your homework, and make educated decisions. If you think they're being unfaithful than proove it. There is a multitude of resources to find the information you need. Bad things happen to good people ALL the time. What makes people so confident that they think that it would NEVER happen to them? WAKE THE FUCK UP! The fact is that you have NO control over what you significant other does, as much as most people think they do. That is reality.

Trust you ask? Let me ask you guys a question: who do you trust 100%? Your wife/husband? gf/bf? Old friends? Family?

Well, here's my breakdown:
Family 100%
Old guy friends 100%
Wife 80%

Why does the wife only get 80% ?

Because that is ALL the trust I can give her, or any girl that is not family. She gets all the trust I can give, and that is alot because I do love her very much. But relying back to the "if there's no trust, theres no relationship thing" is bullshit. I do trust my wife, with all 80% that I can give. Only blood and trusted guy friends of many years get my full trust.

I think it all boils down to this:

If you think that your gf/bf is cheating and you don't do anything to find out, then you're stupid and too fucking scared of what you might find out.

And just to clear something up, I AM a romantic. I believe very strongly in love and my relationship. But I also dont turn a blind eye to human nature. I love my wife, and she cheated on me. I forgave her (didn't forget), and we are extremely happy now.
If you think he or she is cheating.... the relationship is already over. However 80% is still some trust. So I still agree with you... but if you didnt trust your current relationship AT ALL it would not exist.

Quoted post[/post]]
I think the problem with most guys is that they get too comfortable with being in a relationship that they realize too late that they aren't IN love that person anymore, they just love them. They don't want to deviate from the "norm" that they have established with their significant other, but they don't want to be involved to the extent they were during the zenith of their relationship...
that's exactly where i am now. I dont' want to get out of what i'm comfortable with. plus i dont' want to hurt her feelings by breaking up with her. there really is no good reason other than the fact i want to see other people. things use to be great. but it's been 2 years and all the arguing and fighting has just turned me off. now she is trying harder than ever to be a great gf and i would feel bad now that she is trying to make it work.

Quoted post[/post]]
problem is... that only lasts up to 2 years. so, either way, you'll never 'be in love' forever. it's about how you create that feeling for yourself and understand that you can't just hook em, and expect to keep that feeling forever.

the problem is after that, some people just think it's not worth it anymore.

That's true. i just hit the 2 year mark and it has all gone to shit. i just don't feel the same anymore.

QUOTE(Black Widow g2 @ Apr 2 2006, 02:25 PM)
that's all chemical now. they say that lovely feeling of 'falling' and being 'in love' is helped out by chemicals in the brain... triggered by the other person.problem is... that only lasts up to 2 years. so, either way, you'll never 'be in love' forever. it's about how you create that feeling for yourself and understand that you can't just hook em, and expect to keep that feeling forever.the problem is after that, some people just think it's not worth it anymore

I have read something about that actually and from what I have read..... its basically bullshit. The interviewed people were about as shallow as a sidewalk anyway... the ONE guy that off set the entire study was... ready...... a delivery driver for a local pizza place.... he was 21....

actually this is quite true
"love" is simply a chemical reaction in your brain that gives you that "special" feeling
its the same chemicals that are released when people eat chocolate...

and i;m not sure i understand some of you people here...
do you have any idea how many people get cheated on and NEVER know about it?
suspicions are usually caused by some set of events, some verbal interaction with the other party...
so lets say you are suspicious about their activites...
the majority of you on this site would just say fuck it and end the relationship?
this makes no sense to me at all...
i would ever trust my significant other 100% because statistically, the chances that i will get played are way up over 50% given a long enough time line...

and all you people who think they can rely on their trust of the other person...
well fuck, wake up man...
this shit happens everyday and sooner or later you'll find out why the rest of us are wary of trusting any other person to this extent...

Why would your g/f have your logon's in the 1st place?

Quoted post[/post]]
Why would your g/f have your logon's in the 1st place?

Well I have my g/f's logons, passwords, PIN number, etc... Not because I am untrustworthy but because I shoulder surf (sorry, I was on the bad guys side for many years... old habits die hard).

Would I use that info to spy on my g/f? No. I trust that girl to the ends of the world. That, and our social lives are so negligible that there really isn't anything to spy on :laugh:

I know everything about her and she knows everything about me. It's a relationship with full disclosure and honesty. Belive it or not, it works.

Back