Today wasn't too bad

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

daveholiday

Do work
After multiple people telling me I'd fail a few times, I decided to study a little extra. Nothin big. But I didn't fail at all, and I actually didn't miss any questions.

motorcyclepermit.jpg

Haha comes later. Fortunately, PA offers a free course after you get your permit, in which you take 4 classes, 2 in class and 2 on a bike the class provides, and at the end you are automatically upgraded to full license, and also gives you an insurance break.

Nice..I've had my fair share of bicycle accidents and that's enough to tell me I don't belong on a motorcycle haha. Good luck and you better wear your helmet!

congrats!
Thanks my man :)

Nice..I've had my fair share of bicycle accidents and that's enough to tell me I don't belong on a motorcycle haha. Good luck and you better wear your helmet!
I actually raced BMX racing for 3 years, came in 2nd in the state for my class for the 2 years I finished and I honestly cannot stress how important even on a bicycle on a dirt track, a helmet can save your life.

Congrats !
I had to pay about $200 for my "state" classes. Same amount of saddle time too.

I'll be biking out there sometime this spring or summer, depending on when I get a new job.

i like how you removed your address and everything from the slip but left the envelope with your full name and address right next to it

Congrats !
I had to pay about $200 for my "state" classes. Same amount of saddle time too.

I'll be biking out there sometime this spring or summer, depending on when I get a new job.

Hit me up when you do :)

i like how you removed your address and everything from the slip but left the envelope with your full name and address right next to it

HAHAHA I didn't realize that untill now. Oh well :)

the class in PA will also provide you with a motorcycle to ride. You can get a licenes and don't even have to have a bike to ride.

Back