todays convo!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i think slush is talking more about college relationships
you have a gf for 3 or 4 months, then move on
if your buddy tags her, then she's a whore, and you move on sooner

i don't think he's talking about people that have been together years

i can see the logic, if the dude is gonna dump her for cheating anyway, then they would be considered broken up when she was after another dudes cock, and i would want to know cause she could be doing it behind your back

i personally have a rule that i don't fuck with my friends girls, future, current or ex

i think slush is talking more about college relationships
you have a gf for 3 or 4 months, then move on
if your buddy tags her, then she's a whore, and you move on sooner

i don't think he's talking about people that have been together years

i can see the logic, if the dude is gonna dump her for cheating anyway, then they would be considered broken up when she was after another dudes cock, and i would want to know cause she could be doing it behind your back

i personally have a rule that i don't fuck with my friends girls, future, current or ex
You explained it better than I could. Long term gfs or exs that were long term are off limits. There are just too many emotions involved. This is about new gfs or girls that we are talking to. Basically getting out the fact that the girl's a whore before anyone gets too commited.

-My dry spell is over.
-I hope her bf doesn't find out.
-I hope I don't regret forgetting to bring some condoms.
-My ex won't stop calling and texting me.(not related to the other girl) I haven't SPOKEN to her in close to a year.

And GO!!!

lol, yeah, you may have to defend yourself or falcon punch a baby away.

start exercising.

^you good with your fists???
Haha yea. The girl actually said that he always says, "I'm an ex-marine, who was in Iraq." I respect him for his service. However I don't think that is a defining characteristic that you're a badass or even tough.

I've fought his type before. They are slightly versed in a few forms of combat to make them well rounded. The only problem is they aren't spectacularly good at any form unless they already were. I fought an ex-marine just before graduation(he hit me). Kid could box. Toe to toe I probably would have lost. I went to my wrestling. Hit a double. He sprawled but it was by no means textbook. I took him down and dropped elbows. End of fight.

Again, when it comes to a girl cheating on a guy, how should any blame fall on me? I did nothing wrong(assuming I don't know the guy). Say they were married... She is guilty of adultery. I am guilty of nothing. Is it my first choice? Absolutely not. But this particular girl was/is drop dead gorgeous and great in the sack.

Other topic I brought up. Ex never actually text me. Did a reverse look-up on the number the texts came from. Same town as my friend's gf. Through little questioning I found out it was her hot, hot friend. Texts were cute and harmless, but happen to come at the same time as the ex was calling so I made a poor association. Knowing they came from this girl. Shwing!

for real..ill get pix of the label..shit smells sooo damn good..

Well I've spent about a year without any real drama in my life so I thought it was time for a change. Haha. After a long conversation the other night, my ex girlfriend and I have agreed to try and be friends again. Or at least civil toward one another. I'm an idiot.

Well I've spent about a year without any real drama in my life so I thought it was time for a change. Haha. After a long conversation the other night, my ex girlfriend and I have agreed to try and be friends again. Or at least civil toward one another. I'm an idiot.

Yes, you are... but good luck with that.

What happened to hottie with the flirty txts?
I didn't say I was getting back with the ex. Hottie with flirty texts is still in play. However she lives in south Jersey. I'm about an hour to an hour and a half from there.

Who else is bummed that July 4th is on a saturday? I remedied the lack of a day off work by scheduling a vacation day on the 3rd. :D

E your rep says you're a pot head.

Back