Todays funny of hte day

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
+4. California born and raised is where I'll spend all of my days.

Thats west philly, Will Smith...
Actually he says "On the playground is where I spend most of my days"

Quoted post[/post]]
*breaks into chorus of California Love*

:laugh:
Quoted post[/post]]
Tupac is dead...stop. =/
Well Dr. Dre is still alive, so you stop...

Quoted post[/post]]
i went to san diego for a while and it's nice down there, but i have to say, i heart nor cal over so cal any day. The LA area is just so dirty and gross.

can't we pick on New York? Look at that shithole town. Everyone loves it so much, but why are the streets covered in trash? So many fucking people... so god damned expensive to live there.
Hey I talk little if any shit about CA, don't knock NYC. Come there with me and I'll show you that it's a great city. Much better than any other city I've been to.

Quoted post[/post]]

"In west philadelfia born and raised
On the playground where I spent most of my days"

The song is about his hometown in West Philly. I've been there at Live 8 where he sang it and millions of people went wild because it was hometown. =) Point was, it was a rip from the song that was about west philly. Even though I was just busting balls.

Its not the same without tupac. ...so stop.

Tupac was what made the song and it was his baby, Dre had ring a ding ding dong. =)

Still I love the song and was once again just busting balls.

but stop.

Quoted post[/post]]
HAHAHA pwn3d on the will smith thing... i was just about to bring that up.

hahaha, no.

look up the lyrics, the song is about west philly.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

"In west philadelfia born and raised
On the playground where I spent most of my days"

The song is about his hometown in West Philly. I've been there at Live 8 where he sang it and millions of people went wild because it was hometown. =) Point was, it was a rip from the song that was about west philly. Even though I was just busting balls.

Its not the same without tupac. ...so stop.

Tupac was what made the song and it was his baby, Dre had ring a ding ding dong. =)

Still I love the song and was once again just busting balls.

but stop.

Quoted post[/post]]
HAHAHA pwn3d on the will smith thing... i was just about to bring that up.

hahaha, no.

look up the lyrics, the song is about west philly.
No one said that it wasn't about Philly.

We can't tell if your just "busting balls" or not because you love to argue for the sake of arguing(sp?) I was just simply showing that what Blanco said isn't what Will Smith said, nothing more, nothing less.

Dre had a verse in California Love, I don't quite understand what you are trying to say :confused:

Yeah, I didn't say he quoted the song verbatim, I heckled him for ripping it off.

It was obviously an allusion to the song and flowed like the song, combining two lines.

I know Dre had a part in California Love with Tupac, but I said it was Tupac's baby - the song he was made famous for, Dre had ring a ding ding dong at that time that was making him famous.

Anyway, piss off for being argumentative over something thats such a moot point.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Anyway, piss off for being argumentative over something thats such a moot point.
weren't you the one who brought up the fact that the song was about West Philly? I think you should take your own advice.

Thats what I said, thats what the song is about, somehow two retarded people proceeded to give me shit about how the song wasn't about west philly when all I said was "thats west philly, will smith".

uh, that song Dr. Dre had was 'Keep their heads ringing' not ring a ding ding dong.

and i never said the song wasn't about philadelphia. i was contesting the accuracy of the lyrics you gave. that is all.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
weren't you the one who brought up the fact that the song was about West Philly? I think you should take your own advice.

Thats what I said, thats what the song is about, somehow two retarded people proceeded to give me shit about how the song wasn't about west philly when all I said was "thats west philly, will smith".
Damn, let me say it again... NO ONE EVER SAID THE SONG WASN'T ABOUT WEST PHILLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and your calling us retarded, fucking moron.

Also, I interpreted "That's West Philly, Will Smith" as you mocking what Blanco said. Like he was trying to copy Will Smith or something. I interpreted it that way because you added the "-4." Simple misunderstanding.

I was listening to Will Smith back when He's the DJ...I'm the Rapper came out, before you were even born. I watched the first episode of the Fresh Prince of Bel Air the first time it was.

You should include that on your resume.

"I'm quite aware that it was one of his hooks and I used it on purpose."

Hey shitdick, thats what I made mention of.

Everyone then went on a bullshit binge telling me that I was wrong.

How am I wrong when I point out that you used Will Smitth's hook and that the song is about West Philly obviously, so it shouldn't be applied like its a Cali song.

I'm sorry that I'm not a retard and I can pick up a melody and flow from some catchy text and I caught on right away that it was the hook even if it wasn't verbatim. Perhaps you can tell those other two shitbricks thats what you did because they started arguing with me about it.

Oh and where did I say that Dre. wasn't on the song California love? I don't think I did. I know that he was on the song.

So once again, go back to your talk of gangs and shut the hell up because you're useless.

Quoted post[/post]]

Everyone then went on a bullshit binge telling me that I was wrong.

How am I wrong when I point out that you used Will Smitth's hook and that the song is about West Philly obviously, so it shouldn't be applied like its a Cali song.
OK, let's try this a 3rd time...NO ONE SAID YOU WERE WRONG WHEN YOU SAID THE SONG WAS ABOUT WEST PHILLY!!!!!!!!! So stop saying that. Nobody said "Hey New2TheCarScene, your wrong."

So the song shouldn't be applied like it's a Cali song? Then why don't you tell that to Will Smith since he used it for Cali for a sitcom where his character moved to Bel-Air!!!

EDIT:I don't want to ruin this guys thread more than we already have. You wanna keep arguing, hit me up on AIM or something.

MAC DRE RIP :ph34r:
and damit its a good song anyway so fuk it all man. just sit back and watch the waves in cali.....

Today's funny of the night: Watching these three dumbfucks argue over the stupidest shit ever.

Now THAT is comedy.

Back