Todays Lame Joke

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

reckedracing

TTIWWOP
VIP
So, I have been doing this off and on for about a year now.
My old lady leaves her purse open on a table.

So I take an all metal spoon, cheap style one, and bend it around, so it looks like a spoon to cook up crack or heroin. Then I put it in her purse towards the bottom. And I give it a few days, even weeks, before it gets caught up on or in her wallet, and she pulls the wallet out to pay and out falls a crack spoon, with a ting ting on the ground to attract attention.

I would hit it with a lighter and some sugar to give it that blackened used look, but the god damn coach purse has a purple lining, and she has a coach wallet and all this expensive make up shit, so she would probably kill me if I got black shit all over everything in there.

Anyone else ever tried this?

wtf with the crack spoon dear.... i go to taco bell... i pull up to pay... take out my wallet and the friggin crack spoon is hanging off of it.

sigh..... again....jackass... where the hell was the crackspoon and when did you put it in my purse?

Ahhh the old make your old lady look like a junkie prank. Classic ha ha. That is some good stuff.

almost as fun as the pinch her neck before her family picnic that you're not going to prank

Back