today's moron award goes to...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I just say black. The 2 guys I work with are black, just like I am white. I never understood the big deal about it or the need to complicate things with all sorts of diffrent names. Just stick to the facts/truth and if someone get offended that's there problem.

I just say black. The 2 guys I work with are black, just like I am white. I never understood the big deal about it or the need to complicate things with all sorts of diffrent names. Just stick to the facts/truth and if someone get offended that's there problem.

Well put..

"Skitching" is what we called it around here.

All fun and dandy until one of the kids in the high school was skating behind a car, face planted and died.
Thats what i always called it.

we used to do that back in high school. I got up to 45mph on my inlines one time. two of my friends held onto the cage of a Wrangler and went close to 60 one night on bmx bikes. one of them got scared and went down, ate shit against the curb, rolled a few times, and got up and started riding again without a scratch, lol.

we used to hang out on our bikes in different parking lots and stuff that had gaps, planters, ledges and such, and we would wait for those big ass conversion vans with the ladders on back or something like that and see who could hang on the longest without getting caught. Then when the person saw us we'd keep grabbing on till they'd get all pissed and try to chase us. :)

Usually when somebody does get offended, they were looking for an excuse to blow their top.

What a bunch of dumbasses, that is a funny pic.

I thought that this thread was about imjustplayin or whatever his name is:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Ya, plus African American is a total misnomer. If I am a white person from Africa should I be called African American too? And what about black people that aren't from Africa?

Thats true. I am called white, not a polish, lithuanian, french canadaian , (and like the ten other things I am) american.

Right, exactly. But the PC crowd would like to attach the label of African American, indiscriminately, to anyone that is black. In reality, no one has any way of knowing where anyone else is from.

...or have dealt with oppression their entire life.

Sure, but at the root of it is still an irrational person who can not (or chooses not to) distinguish between a racially oriented verbal assault and the use of a fair and neutral colloquialism. Context and vocal intonation are far more telling than just a word. If you are an adult, this should be understood...

um, they are called jamaican, or hatian, or insert other race here...
Meet an African from Africa. My friend Farisi will tell you, call me Black, call me African, call me Zimbabwe-an. They don't care. Well at least he didn't

Thats true. I am called white, not a polish, lithuanian, french canadaian , (and like the ten other things I am) american.

Funny, no one ever refers to me by my race. I'm "The deformed kid" usually followed up with "Oh yeah, that prick"

Also, the African thing was funny in "Mean Girls". The teacher introduces Lindsay Lohan as "Just joining us from AFRICA...." and the black girl in the back says "What ? I grew up here whatcha'll lookin at me for?!"

ah damn look what i started...i said colored,because i didnt want to piss anyone off...i was trying to be nice about it..sry to whoever i offended..:(

This kind of stuff usually ends up as a head injury and it's kind of obvious he has nothing to loose.

how fast would that fridge have to be moving to bend the trunk and decapitate this guy if
a. the car slammed on its brakes
b. the car hit an immovable object

Back