Todays WTF story

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

They had to put one of the girls in an induced coma ?

The fuck ?!
it was to relax her. she was having serious medical issues. geez, i wonder what medical issues you could have if your father is also your grandfather and you haven't had medical care in 19 years.

If there is a god, they will put all laws aside and make this piece of shit suffer slowly until the day his filthy fucking soul is ripped from his body and descends into a fiery pit full of large, horny, gay, bondage loving men. Those poor kids, no one deserves that.

Jesus. This just kinda adds to that "polygamist" bullshit on the news lately. Wtf, just...wtf.

I heard about this earlier too. That man is pure evil.

He should be left in a full body straight jacket, tossed in a body bag, and left in a closet like that so he can just rot alive.

No my bad, he needs a hole cut for a water tube so he can drink water. Cause you can't live long without water but if you have water it will take longer than a month to starve to death for the average person ;).

Last edited:
I heard about this earlier too. That man is pure evil.

He should be left in a full body straight jacket, tossed in a body bag, and left in a closet like that so he can just rot alive.

True that. What has to be wrong in your head to do shit likr that?

Back