Todays You're doing it wrong picture series

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

P.P.S - I'm suddenly in the mood to give you attention
your gay:super: you better run b4 i kill you :sniper: you crazy:clown2: demon baby :evil:.

and speaking in generalities.... who cares you asshat? :whocares::asshat:

Thank god you're taking "college level classes", because you need all the help you can get.
I'm Celerity, although in your "collegiate" world, you may call me Professor Celerity. I am the one that interjected how I would bring up George Bush as a symbol of rightness in light of your Hillary Clinton comment. It was some fun. You somehow managed to quote me, call me "gay", cartoon-threaten me and wrap things up by calling me a demon baby. And then to suit, an "Asshat"? Do you have a functioning brain ?

P.P.S - I'm suddenly in the mood to give you attention

Thank god you're taking "college level classes", because you need all the help you can get.
I'm Celerity, although in your "collegiate" world, you may call me Professor Celerity. I am the one that interjected how I would bring up George Bush as a symbol of rightness in light of your Hillary Clinton comment. It was some fun. You somehow managed to quote me, call me "gay", cartoon-threaten me and wrap things up by calling me a demon baby. And then to suit, an "Asshat"? Do you have a functioning brain ?

+rep for you :) haha

I can only imagine the legendary extent of damage that would have been inflicted on this one had Loco Honkey still been around. You didn't just read his replies to folks like this. You felt his responses in your soul.

Yeah, a wrath wasn't felt with mine. Karnash would have owned him so bad, that it would have hurt website traffic.

Back