Tom Green y0!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by sleepergtx+Sep 23 2003, 02:40 PM-->
@Sep 23 2003, 02:37 PM
Did anyone see the Conan Obrien 10 year special that was on last week? I don't think I have laughed as hard as I did watching all the highlights over the last 10 years.

Conan > Tom Green

hahahaha yeah I saw that 10 yr special. oh my fucking God that was fucking hilarious.

I turned it on and left there all night, and the only time I wasn't laughing was the commercials

Conan >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the "new" tom green show

dude, same here....Conan is soooooooooooooo fuckin funny...But what else can you expect when he is a comic from Boston??? Our comics 0wn j00!!!!

i think you need to [pull boston out of your a$$ :)

Boston this, boston that...

haha!!! J/K bro!

Boston ownz..youwouldn't know, cause you were always to young to come party at the clubs with us....we had to sit around, drinkand make fun of Noah...... :D

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp@Sep 23 2003, 10:14 PM
is it true you people say "Bastan" instead of Boston for those that live there??

No. No we don't. <_<

Well maybe a few do from South Boston... good old Southie trash. lol.

Bill Maher>Conan>new tom green just blows..

I liked tom greens old shit, but this new show simply sucks ass....all that mtv shit fucking sucks...that shit was good back in high school..

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp@Sep 24 2003, 02:14 AM
is it true you people say "Bastan" instead of Boston for those that live there??

ALOT of people pronounce it "Bawstin" not "Bastan". I howeva sound like the guy CT form the real world Paris, just not AS bad.......

I need to fackin steal some caaws and go to the baaws down in baawstin :)

Back