Took the plunge.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

It could have been because there was some confusion regarding my check. He said he would include something extra for my trouble. This could have been it. <_<

yea i just ordered my sirII longblock from hmo. They seem like good guys. There is around 12 people where i live with hmo motors in there car and none of them have had problems. A few sensors were missing from my swap but hmo overnighted the missing one's for me.

I guess I need to have pissedoffsol enable this for me? I don't have the option of an attachment when I post. I'll look around some more and see if I can figure it out.

Originally posted by friz@Dec 2 2004, 07:33 PM
I guess I need to have pissedoffsol enable this for me? I don't have the option of an attachment when I post. I'll look around some more and see if I can figure it out.
[post=425291]Quoted post[/post]​

Have to upload the pictures to a site, like the gallery that that hondaswap provides or another free upload site like www.tinypic.com or www.imageshack.com

I have some pics in an album titled "SiR II swap" I would give a link to it but I don't know what where it is. These are pics of me ripping the guts out of my car after dinner tonight and a few of the B16.

looks pretty clean. have you pulled the valve cover off to see if the previous user ever changed the oil??

i did a b16 swap into my del sol and then went to an lsvtec. so feel free to ask for any help along that way as it is a similar swap

Originally posted by pills_PMD@Dec 4 2004, 07:40 AM
looks pretty clean. have you pulled the valve cover off to see if the previous user ever changed the oil??

i did a b16 swap into my del sol and then went to an lsvtec. so feel free to ask for any help along that way as it is a similar swap
[post=426241]Quoted post[/post]​

Yes, changed timing belt, water pump, etc... Very clean inside.

Beats me....

There were some stickers taped on top?

Originally posted by driverunknown@Dec 5 2004, 02:53 AM
So how'd you get the crank pulley off?
<====Patiently waiting ...
[post=426473]Quoted post[/post]​

Polish impact wrench.....breaker bar and 5 lb hammer.

I have made good progress. All the mechanicals are hooked up. I have all the wiring laid out just need to solder some connections and loom it up. All that is left is cooling system and belts.

Originally posted by friz@Dec 5 2004, 01:21 PM
I have made good progress. All the mechanicals are hooked up. I have all the wiring laid out just need to solder some connections and loom it up. All that is left is cooling system and belts.
[post=426515]Quoted post[/post]​

kind of off topic, but i cant view the pix, it says i exceeded my bandwith, WTF does that mean?

It's alive.......HAHAHAHAHAHAH>>>>>>>>>HAHAHAHAAH (Meniacle laughter)HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No codes !!!!!!

Got to finish up.

Left work friday D15.......Will show up tomorrow B16

Back