Tough choice

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Better pics are in my gallery/album thing. I really want to buy both, but I'm $400 short.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Dec 1 2004, 04:14 PM
jesus. i've never seen this kinda of flocking at cars
[post=424603]Quoted post[/post]​

fir 750 the ludes a steal i could turn around and sell that for like 2000+ up in mn lol

I just want something to get me to work, with a heater, and a radio...and at $750...that's in my price range...nice spot of rust on the wheel well....nothing I can't fix...and I'll have some rice for once.....and that wing will now have a home.....haha :lol:

aak.jpg

aar.jpg

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice Kit......ready to go on that thing at a moments notice.....

LMAO,

I'm keeping the civic. As of right now I'm probably buying both, then getting rid of the lude to 1 of 3 people that are really interested in it.

So youra going to buy both? That's tight. I want a lude too, but I want the newer gen... 97+. Way out of my price range.

I'm keeping the civic. As of right now I'm probably buying both, then getting rid of the lude to 1 of 3 people that are really interested in it.

me? :)

I don't know, you or airjockey are probably gonna be the ones to get it, cause ya'll have the money up front, the other kid is my friend but only has half, enough for me to get both but I'd still be putting money up.

Not worth a fresh thread, but I love old Accord liftbacks. There's a bright red '89 for sale for $795 in my area. Only minimal rust too. Unfortunately it's an automatic. Good thing I guess, because then I would have to buy it.

Back