1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

!!!!!!tough harness question!!!!!!

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> ED-EF / DA' started by vtecdeeznutz, Oct 16, 2011.

1. vtecdeeznutz

vtecdeeznutz Banned

will a 90-93 teg harness plug n play with ef 89 dx cabin harness? and how about the ef 90 si cabin harness? thnxz in advanced :)

2. vtecdeeznutz

vtecdeeznutz Banned

anybody. I need to know this

3. Fernpatch

Fernpatch Member

No on both. The pin configuration on the dx cannon plugs are different than the integra and civic si. What are you trying to do with said harnesses?

4. vtecdeeznutz

vtecdeeznutz Banned

I bought a engine harness already wired for vtec and obd1 and mpfi it also. cakes with the jumper harness now I did a b8/y8 mini into my ef everything. is dun it cranks no fire tested dizzy fuses I did it all now I check my relay it smells burnt so I get another one same thing crank no fire only the check and high beam light is on wen key is on now since I no I keep. lowing the Mai. I gota short somewhere similar decide to start with the harness I took off the car took it home and upon further search I find the wiring instructions for my jumper then I look at my harness deciferd the wires and he fucking things wasn't even wired right sum wires go nowhere and are supposed to b used some r wires not meant to b used and some used rnt even hookd up and my injectors have wires coming off of them but don't go nowhere and they are not the resistor wires I have already established what wires they r I was goin o rewire the Barnes the right way but figuredif I rewire and fix the jumper problem the wire hat r hooks up sort to the jumper where they go and what is th function any I dead beside getting a new harness and how hard to make a eg harness work with my. ef cabin n I don't wanna know if its a bad idea and will take u awile I have bad luck as it is and got a history of shit goin rong maybe a how to eg to ef or dial grams of both pinouts and ill go from there thnxz to any and all for help and answers

5. vtecdeeznutz

vtecdeeznutz Banned

6. Fernpatch

Fernpatch Member

The best thing you could do would be to go and get a stock dx harness for your car. Do the mpfi swap and add the vtec wires. Than hook it up to your obd 1 jumper harness. There are many good write ups on this forum on how to do the wiring.

7. vtecdeeznutz

vtecdeeznutz Banned

thnxz man n yea this site I think is the best for writeups and how to guides and another question

will a 90 crx bay harness plug and play wit a 90 civic cabin???

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted